Bono in Philly

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I met Bono tonight. Here are my pics.

Picture021.jpg

Picture026.jpg

Picture024.jpg

Picture025.jpg

Picture023.jpg

Picture010.jpg

Picture009.jpg

Picture011.jpg

Last edited:
It was outside the National Constitution Center around 10:00 pm.
He was signing an autograph when the oic was taken with me and I said that he was not looking and then he won't stop staring at me. He held my hand when he kept moving down the line. It was awesome.

OMg Yeah! I had to take a shower when I got home and I didn't want to wash my right hand.

:ohmy: AMAZING PICS LAURAMULLEN!!! IM SOOOO FREAKING EXCITED FOR YOU AND ALL THE GIRLS!!!GAHHHHHHHH...I RECOGNIZE JCOSTER AND BONOSBABY!!!! INTRODUCE THE REST!!!!((two faces sort of look familiar but I dont want to mess up the names))

WOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!! :hyper:

WHERE IS JC?? PROB DRIVING HOME AND IM SURE SHE IS SO EXCITED!!!

Last edited:
BonoFox1 said:
:ohmy: AMAZING PICS LAURAMULLEN!!! IM SOOOO FREAKING EXCITED FOR YOU AND ALL THE GIRLS!!!GAHHHHHHHH...I RECOGNIZE JCOSTER AND BONOSBABY!!!! INTRODUCE THE REST!!!!((two faces sort of look familiar but I dont want to mess up the names))

WOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!! :hyper:

WHERE IS JC?? PROB DRIVING HOME AND IM SURE SHE IS SO EXCITED!!!

I thought that was JC when I saw that!
Thanks for posting these Laura in here and on myspace. So exciting!!!!

ahahah! are you ok?

I'm sorry for the confusion but unfortunately I'm not in those pics.

I met him during the Vertigo Tour, in Buenos Aires, when he till wearing cowboy hat and sexy long hair. :drool:

Lila64 said:

LibertyMedal20.jpg

phil.jpg

loved the fans/signs :up:

Ali wasnt there. Um yeah my story is pretty long. but thats my head in that pic and my body lmao. I was standing next to the little girl.

lauramullen said:
OMg Yeah! I had to take a shower when I got home and I didn't want to wash my right hand.

lmao, i didnt want to wash mine either!
yeah i look terrible in those pictures oh well!

Hey lauramullen! I was the girl sitting right next to you. :wink: I'm glad you guys got to meet Bono afterwards! I kind of wanted to stay, but I couldn't convince my friend to stay with me. Oh well. Great photos!

Guguza said:
ahahah! are you ok?

I'm sorry for the confusion but unfortunately I'm not in those pics.

I met him during the Vertigo Tour, in Buenos Aires, when he till wearing cowboy hat and sexy long hair. :drool:

Sorry I was yelling in my typing :lol:..Im just SO EXCITED for all those people who met him and yeah about touching any part of him...OMG!! I litterally held his ((very warm wrist)) for nearly a minute on a very very cold cold night:drool:

aside from kissing his super sweet scruffy delicious smelling jaw I was on cloud 9 and felt him on my lips for HOURS and his colonge lingered on my lips :drool:

ok ok I know some of you are probably bored with that last story :rolleyes:

lauramullen said:
I met Bono tonight. Here are my pics.

Picture021.jpg

Picture026.jpg

Picture024.jpg

Picture025.jpg

Picture023.jpg

Picture010.jpg

Picture009.jpg

Picture011.jpg

[/B][/QUOTE]

That's my head to the left of Laura's in the pic with Bono. Sadly my pic wiht Bono has even less of my head in it...but he had his arm around me for forever! :love:

Laura it was great to meet you, I'll have my photos up tomorrow, I'm exhausted now.

Also that's me in the black Edun shirt in the pic with Brian and me on the left-ish in the Joshua Tree Vintage in the daytime line pics (I had to change out of my sweaty shirt...)

BonoFox1 said:

Sorry I was yelling in my typing :lol:..Im just SO EXCITED for all those people who met him and yeah about touching any part of him...OMG!! I litterally held his ((very warm wrist)) for nearly a minute on a very very cold cold night:drool:

aside from kissing his super sweet scruffy delicious smelling jaw I was on cloud 9 and felt him on my lips for HOURS and his colonge lingered on my lips :drool:

ok ok I know some of you are probably bored with that last story :rolleyes:

ahhahah! :lmao:

Who can get bored when someone :blahblah: about B?

It was fun sitting next to other fans! I wish we could have stayed, but I couldn't convince my friend. Oh well. Can't wait to see your photos!

Back
Top Bottom