Bono in Paris

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
onekea said:

thanks emma. :wave:

actually I chose to post only the ones where his face wasn't totally covered by watermarks :grumpy:

can you do it also to some more? maybe the closeup ones? :pray:

Oh I can't dewatermark the pictures. I found them on another news site!

But here's a pic with less of the WM

bonoparis11.jpg

emmabergstrom said:
Oh I can't dewatermark the pictures. I found them on another news site!
But here's a pic with less of the WM
bonoparis11.jpg

:shifty: ...arrgghh!! the WM on the tempter chin!!! what an offence!!! :no:

:hug: thanks anyway.

:love: Bono tie
:love: Bono untucked crinkly shirt
:love: Bono sleeves
:love: Bono eyes behind fugly glasses

As 'interesting' as his style can be, I love it to bits because he doesn't 'conform'...he is and always will be his own person....

Is it just me or is that man not the SEXIEST thing EVER?!?!? :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Rocker Bono urges France's Sarkozy to live up to development aid pledges
Print article
Refer to a friend
© AP
2008-01-08 22:09:45 -

PARIS (AP) - Rock star Bono pressed French leader Nicolas Sarkozy Tuesday to live up to pledges to increase development aid during a «feisty» meeting at the Elysee presidential palace, the aid advocacy group DATA said.
The organization, co-founded by Bono, front man of the U2 rock group, has chastised France for lagging in fulfilling
in a promise to raise development assistance to 0.7 percent of gross national income by 2012. In 2006, French aid stood at 0.31 percent of gross national income, DATA said.
«The president admitted it would be very, very hard, but France would keep her word,» the statement quoted Bono as saying following the meeting, which he described as «feisty» and «factual.
«The president knows the details and moves fast,» Bono said, adding Sarkozy pledged to restore ¤20 million (US$29 million) to the Global Fund to fight AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria.
The French leader also «said he would send through a plan to restore promised French aid trajectories in the next few weeks,» Bono was quoted as saying.
DATA's statement cites an October parliamentary report showing France's estimated overseas development assistance would be 0.35 percent of gross national income in 2007 and would remain at 0.35 percent in 2008.
Bono and Sarkozy met last year at a G-8 summit in Germany. There, the French leader reiterated his commitment to increasing development aid, particularly to Africa.

However, DATA has repeatedly blasted France for «making little real effort» to meet its medium-term aid goals.
Oliver Buston, the organization's European director, said in a statement Monday that «France is not on track for respecting its promises on aid to development in Africa.
«We hope that under President Sarkozy's energetic leadership, things will get better and not worse,» the statement said.

Thanks for the awesome pix. He's looking hot. :drool:
He really needs to tuck in that shirt!!!

Back
Top Bottom