bono in oregon?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2bonogirl

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Back on the blue crack after a long break
okay, my boyfriends stepdad is saying that bono is doing a charity concert in oregon in october. is it true? i looked around but couldnt find anything about it. if this is true i am happy and devastated at the same time. i live in oregon. i have never gotten to see u2 or bono live. this would be my first chance....and i am moving to arizona in october. lol. irony
anyway, is it true?

Since that is a school day it's not likely I'll be there.:(
If I do go I'll have to be in "dignified" rather than "rock slut" mode.

Last edited:
Hey!!!

I've been a fan of U2 for a number of years and a fan of this lovely forum for a while but I've never posted before. This thread caugh my attention though....I currently live in Portland and would love to go to this event...is anyone else?? Can we meet up sometime and share our common interests (meaning Bono, Edge, Adam, and Larry)?? We northwesterners need to stick together!!

:) Mettie

i am so pissed. im moving in the beginning of october! maybe i can work something out. there will be a bunch of crazy women at a serious event. should be nice! :D hey i dont remember PLEBA ever being called lovely before...... scary, crazy maybe..but never lovely. sweet!

u2bonogirl said:
i am so pissed. im moving in the beginning of october!

Dude, I know the feeling! I've been in Seattle for four years, going to school, waiting patiently for the tour to start so I can skip a week of class to follow them to every city within reason...Now they start coming around as I prepare to move away in September! It's not the distance that bothers me, but the lack of vacation days to draw from. :(

So I'll definitely road trip to Portland if I can weasel out of work. I just had a job interview today, and the question I was dying to ask was "If my best friends and I want to road trip to see Bono talk to 4,000 people in Portland, would I be able to take that day off?..." I was very dignifed though and said, "what if I wanted to go to, say, a conference on AIDS?..." He said, "sure that would be great, anything that builds your career skills"...Muhahaha

Back
Top Bottom