Bono in NYC with an eye patch?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AliEnvy

Refugee
I never post in here but was browsing last night through the rather impressive photo collection of rare gems in here and felt inspired to contribute a tidbit of info.

According to gawker stalker, Bono was in NYC last night at the cheeky bastard (lol!) party at Hiro on W 17th with 5 ladies wearing an eye patch.

Does anyone know anything about the eye patch?

I wonder if he plans to attend the Darfur march on Sunday.

Aw, poor thing - perhaps that is why he didn't go with Ali to that event on Tues. Still, can't be that bad if he was partying last night. Just wondering how he can poke his eye when he's always got those shades on! :)

Gawker Stalker is here, btw, Bono is #1 for the 28th.

Last edited:
uhm no clue about it but he was in Eze in France the 22nd...
that man really travels alot!
with 5 ladies, lol sounds like Bono
that site isn't working well for me... :( everything goes slooooooooow

since Ali was in NYC as of a couple of days ago (at that food bank event), it would not be surprising if Bono was in the city as well. as for the eyepatch... sounds a bit odd! :hmm: :lol:

and for those interested, Hiro is a super swanky/trendy bar in the Maritime- according to my friends, it has the BEST gay scene on sunday nights. (fun for ALL people, of course!) :)

Bono in an eye patch..yeh i wouldnt have put it past him
(but yes a picture i need to see also. seeing is believeing!)

:hmm: That's an angle I hadn't considered before. :hmm: Yes, Pirate Bono might be verrrrry interesting. :drool: :combust:

Larry used too much hairgel...his hair started sticking out, and Bono accidently walked into it :laugh:

Bono with an eye-patch? People have been letting him play with sharp, shiny objects again :tsk:

Aren't problems with his eyes the reason he wears sunglasses all the time? I'm sure I heard a while back that his right eye in particular gives him problems with bright lights, and that if a flash goes off in his face, he sees it for the rest of the day......wonder if it is related to the eye patch????

Pop Artist said:
Perhaps Edge has come up with a way for Bono to clone himself. :wink:

Bono in two places at once. :hmm:

:bono: haircut + scientist :edge: = cloning?

Pop Artist said:
Aw, poor thing - perhaps that is why he didn't go with Ali to that event on Tues. Still, can't be that bad if he was partying last night. Just wondering how he can poke his eye when he's always got those shades on! :)

Gawker Stalker is here, btw, Bono is #1 for the 28th.

it looks like they took it down :shifty:

Edge was in New Orleans last night playing at the opening of Preservation Hall. And Bono was either in New Orleans as well or in New York wearing an eye patch...

:hmm:

maybe Bono really does have a doppleganger

WildHoney said:
Pirate Bono and his gang of Plebans :lol:

:lmao: :drool::drool: :lmao:

Oh I'm glad he got to New Orlwna :D

I JUST CHECKED GAWKER NO Bono sightings.

i just saw your other posts..............:hmm: why would they take a sighting down....some other time/place sighting thatcomfirms thAt it COULDN'T be him?

Last edited:
i have a feeling the bono sighting was a hoax. i was barhopping in the meatpacking district tonight and went to Hiro, and it SUCKED- i was there for literally 30 seconds, it sucked so bad! i have a very hard time believing that bono would hang out there. (i also went to bungalow 8, somehow got in, and saw sienna miller, johnny knoxville, and quite possibly brett michaels from poison :drool:)

Back
Top Bottom