Bono in NYC last night

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2isthebest said:
The ladies from those pics. at the bottom of page 15 look like the daughters dont' they? I mentioned something earlier about the girl in the pic. with Bono where he's standing and she's sitting (in a sundress, sunglasses, and ponytail) looks like Eve. We know the girl in the jeans, glasses, and purple T-shirt is Edge's daughter Arran. The girls sitting at the table with them in those other pics. look like the might be Jordan and Hollie. possibly Blue to me.

Edit: The third pic. in those last ones on page 15 is the one I'm referring to with the girls who might be Jordan, Hollie, or Blue.

I don't see these photos at all :(

Can you send me the photos to me by pm please?

Lila64 said:

bucket1_148x181_166x237.gif
:happy:

Lila, suggestions...Hostelling International will give you cheap digs, if you don't mind bunking with seven other women in a dorm room...$35 a night. (Hi, I'm new here by the way, and will be back in NYC in December...too late, I know!) But there are hostels everywhere that will give you affordable accomodations!

And, like, urghhh...17 pages, and I post this here? Hope you still need the info, Lila!

Last edited:
unico said:
Dear Bono & Edge,
Please stay in NYC through next month.
kthxbye.

yes please! stay until at least August 7-10, and then throw a little impromptu "unplugged concert in central park" for passerbys?? you don't have to announce it, we'll make it our little secret. :shh:

just a couple of boys and their guitar. right?

am i buggin' ya? sorry, don't mean to bug ya.......... but doesn't it sound like a terrific idea?? . :yes:

Freefall said:

Lila, suggestions...Hostelling International will give you cheap digs, if you don't mind bunking with seven other women in a dorm room...$35 a night. (Hi, I'm new here by the way, and will be back in NYC in December...too late, I know!) But there are hostels everywhere that will give you affordable accomodations!

And, like, urghhh...17 pages, and I post this here? Hope you still need the info, Lila!

thanks anyways - I think I'm a little too old to be doing that though :wink: I'll just bunk with JC or one4u2 :happy: :hug:

Maybe I'll send a lifesize cardboard cutout of me....then you can take me on ALL your adventures!!! :lol:

Oh, and I'd want photos!!! :yes: :shifty:

:giggle: Couldn't you just imagine it??

Gluey Sees New York!!! Tune in for the latest escapades of Gluey as she takes her first trip around NY.......:shifty:......

Imagine the places I could be stuck and photographed in :giggle:

Oh and if you do come across Bono, I'd HAVE to have my pic taken with him :yes:

Could you imagine his face?? :yikes: :lol:

Lila64 said:

thanks anyways - I think I'm a little too old to be doing that though :wink: I'll just bunk with JC or one4u2 :happy: :hug:

We're never too old! and you have a place to stay in NY anytime :D

Lila64 said:

No problem. Glad that you have friends you can stay with. Me? I like the colliding with cultures that hostelling affords. (Plus the affordable digs when I am travelling! :wink: ) Have a good time...and I hope Bono is still in NYC when I get back home! (Stuck in Orlando on business...:sigh: )

No NY for me. Just carry around a second cardboard of me so gluey won't be so lonely. Perhaps it could be our adventures :lol: (crashing gluey's party idea here!)

And thanks NY girls :hug:

:shifty: If I sent you a full length pic of me.....reckon I could dare you to blow it up, stick it on card and take it around?? :shifty:

:giggle:

It could be the start of something.....and I literally wouldn't know where I was when I wake up each morning....:lol:

Back
Top Bottom