Bono in NYC last night

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Laney_82 said:
have u seen these?:confused:
bono002764496hs5.jpg
bono005764541oe8.jpg

sorry about the watermarks:huh:

OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ohmy:

:bow: :bow:

Hmmm...not trying to think too much about this, but might that whole pink-building-looking-at-apartments thing be about kids going to college soon?

Wow, those would extraordinary digs for a Hewson/Evans child going to NYU.

But parents are into buying condos for their college age children, especially since the weak dollar makes NY a big shopping center for Europeans.

silvrlvr said:

But parents are into buying condos for their college age children, especially since the weak dollar makes NY a big shopping center for Europeans.

Probably right..maybe rentals? lol

Saw this in NY Daily News today..

New York Minute

A relaxed-looking Bono was spotted "hanging out with a group of surfers" in Ditch Plains in Montauk Monday morning.
http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/bwiddicombe/index.html

Montauk! Hurryup, JC...pick me up on the way out! We can stop for a facial at Gurney's.

JCoster,
Let's pack a cooler and blanket!!!!! don't forget the sunscreen- please pick us Long Islanders up ASAP!!! How long is he out there for???????? someone must gather up info immediately- i've camped at Hither Hills in Montauk, but that's about it for me.... we can all celebrate your birthday- with Bono-(delusional: i am now delusional):drool: :drool:

JCOSTER said:
Knowing they are there and I am 35 minutes away via express train is totally killing me! :sad:

i'd be going crazy too. i have a 3 day trip planned to NYC 2nd week of august and i'm already feeling tortured that they are in the city now, making it highly unlikely they'd be there again in august. let alone any chance of catching them anytime during one of their visits to NYC! it's just the luck of the draw for anyone to be that fortunate.
i can't imagine, only 35 minutes away? So close! i'd be incredibly dissapointed too!! :waiting:

Last edited:
I wish there were pictures. I'd love to see Bono on the beach in with long pants and a long sleeve sweat jacket on during the NYC heat advisory. :drool:

The ladies from those pics. at the bottom of page 15 look like the daughters dont' they? I mentioned something earlier about the girl in the pic. with Bono where he's standing and she's sitting (in a sundress, sunglasses, and ponytail) looks like Eve. We know the girl in the jeans, glasses, and purple T-shirt is Edge's daughter Arran. The girls sitting at the table with them in those other pics. look like the might be Jordan and Hollie. possibly Blue to me.

Edit: The third pic. in those last ones on page 15 is the one I'm referring to with the girls who might be Jordan, Hollie, or Blue.

Last edited:
U2isthebest said:
The ladies from those pics. at the bottom of page 15 look like the daughters dont' they? I mentioned something earlier about the girl in the pic. with Bono where he's standing and she's sitting (in a sundress, sunglasses, and ponytail) looks like Eve. We know the girl in the jeans, glasses, and purple T-shirt is Edge's daughter Arran. The girls sitting at the table with them in those other pics. look like the might be Jordan and Hollie. possibly Blue to me.

Edit: The third pic. in those last ones on page 15 is the one I'm referring to with the girls who might be Jordan, Hollie, or Blue.

This is so cute. Daddy-daughter(s) lunch in the city. I wonder if one or more of the girls is working in NY this summer?

blm said:
JCoster,
Let's pack a cooler and blanket!!!!! don't forget the sunscreen- please pick us Long Islanders up ASAP!!! How long is he out there for???????? someone must gather up info immediately- i've camped at Hither Hills in Montauk, but that's about it for me.... we can all celebrate your birthday- with Bono-(delusional: i am now delusional):drool: :drool:

I'm just as delusional.....are here too?

I seem to be just missing them everywhere! Was out at the beach today. My daughter works in Bridgehampton, she will have to be on the lookout, Frasier's daughter came into her store yesterday.

Yes, it makes sense that they are there with their girls, what a nice thought. Do you think they are all staying in Bono's appartment together?

Back
Top Bottom