Bono in NYC last night

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
theyre looking so cute!!!
bonos shoes amaze me lol
is this in nyc?
why does edge have to be so adorable?!

wow, those new pictures are awesome. Thanks for posting.

Although I must say, isn't it July in NY? They look like it's November. :lol:

infphotos180615

614.thm

613.thm

404.thm

403.thm

WHOS THE GIRL :(
ITS SO HOT over here how could they be dressed like that?
And if i was having lunch near them i would sooo try flirting with mr edge. :wink:

CMM said:

*explodes*

Where'd you get it?

must have it, Precious.

:lol: I found it at Nordstrom Rack, in the mens section. (It's black and has a beige design on one side of the hood). They had a small section of just Edun stuff. It was half price! Also unlike Bono's, the zipper on mine is just one continuous zip from bottom to top... still haven't figured out why you would need that :uhoh: you got any ideas? :hmm:

Now I think that's Pastis, in the Meatpacking District, not Soho. They have a sidewalk cafe, they have those green dividers, and the French writing on those windows looks right.

http://www.pastisny.com/home.html

It makes sense; Keith McNally, who owns Balthazar, also owns Pastis. It's a real celeb hang out.

one4u2 said:
OMG it's a zillion degrees here why are they dressed like that :sick:

That's exactly what I thought. It's been awful here upstate for the last few days, and I know it's always a little warmer down there :yikes:

bonocomet said:

:lol: I found it at Nordstrom Rack, in the mens section. (It's black and has a beige design on one side of the hood). They had a small section of just Edun stuff. It was half price! Also unlike Bono's, the zipper on mine is just one continuous zip from bottom to top... still haven't figured out why you would need that :uhoh: you got any ideas? :hmm:

:whistle:

No clue whatsoever.

Dammit, I need to get to my Nordstrom Rack again one of these days. Last time I went, they had nothing. :-(

Oh my God, they look soooo great. I love Bono just wearing casual stuff and the hoodie shirt, he's so sweet. Thank you for so many new photos! It seems to be hot in NY, everyone is dressed so casually, only our Bono is wearing too much, again.

Back
Top Bottom