Bono in NYC last night

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OK, so I just got back from Spring Awakening (which was amazing btw). I chatted with the cast and everything afterwards and found out that Bono and Edge did go backstage but that it was extremely, extremely rushed and that no one really got to talk with them or even get a picture :sigh: Oh well.

And I thought this was funny: The cast found out that Bono and Edge were there when Bono got a standing ovation after intermission. So Johnny Gallagher (one of the leads--tony winner) was like "okay, this is amazing, Bono is here." Then he went on with his song, was pretty happy because it was going beautifully and was all psyched up, but then his voice cracked. He was so pissed off and goes to me, "Here's a lesson, do not get cocky because then something will go wrong." :lol:

Johnny Gallagher is a very talented guy and it's a good lesson for him. Lots and lots of stars will be there this summer, so just stay cool, dude. (There is some standout Michigan talent in the show, btw! Go Blue!)

I'm wondering where those pix came from. The background seemed to be either a wall backstage or the alley outside. Edge does not look at all happy.

*Ally* said:
it's true- a friend of mine was at the show last night, and he was sitting a few rows in front of her. she said the whole audience cheered when he came back from intermission, and that he stood up and took a little bow. cute:

she'd never seen him in real life before, and said he's much shorter and stockier than she'd imagined... wink:

:ohmy:

NNNNNNNOOOOOO000000ooooooooo!!!!!

:scream: :rant: :angry: :grumpy: :( :sigh:

:wink:

ah, hell, SOME day I'll meet that man!

Last edited:
waynetravis said:

either he is tired or is annoyed about his pic been taken :hmm:

:lol: good pics nontheless

lucky NY'ers having 2 servings of Bono in 2 months... :tsk:

he should come to London this Wednesday :angry:
6ftbh39.jpg

That is exactly what I thought when I saw this picture. He looks pretty damn annoyed to me! Sexy, but annoyed. And um, yeah....Bono needs to come back to my hometown, only, forget about meeting with the politicians and visit with me instead. :love:

I'm thinking (always dangerous) that they might be:

1) Looking for an investment
2) Maybe an apartment that say, friends of the band (and Edge?) can stay in NYC rather than hoteling it.
3) They needed to use the bathroom
4) The item is bogus

I'm in real estate, that location sux!..Any of your thoughts are possible though, you never know. I'd be more than happy to show them around the NY real estate market :happy:

Are Bono and Edge finally moving in together?

Into a PINK building! What does that tell us?

:lol:

Since this comes from the NY Post, I wouldn't think about it too much.

last unicorn said:
Are Bono and Edge finally moving in together?

Into a PINK building! What does that tell us?

:lol:
:lmao:

But I'm grumpy now :grumpy: My city used to have a pink building downtown, but it was recently painted beige. If Bono and Edge wanted a pink building, they could've come here :scream:

Back
Top Bottom