Bono in NYC last night

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
istockphoto_1038380_tin_cup.jpg

The only reason I can afford to go is that when I originally booked my flight to Hawaii for April and the tour got postponed I was given a voulcher by the airline, and the difference to book the flight for Dec was a big difference, good in my favor!!!:happy:, thing is that i have TWO voulchers and I was planning on going to Ireland this Sept, but my co-worker got an offer she cant refuse, a paid trip to India :happy: for her :( for me
Still I was going to go but I can work that out for early next year and I REALLY want to use those voulchers so Im going to invite my Mom first ((she has never flown)) if not Ill see about who can use the other voulcher :):up:

Im excited I bought Ice cream to celebrate and DEFINATELY I want to hook up with my PLEBAn sistas!! :hyper:

:sad:

Lets have a moments silence to remember those of us at the deep dark bottom of the world who can't be there with their sistahs...... :sad:

:wink: I'm so jealous of you all!! :D

gluey said:

Lets have a moments silence to remember those of us at the deep dark bottom of the world who can't be there with their sistahs...... :sad:

Here here gluey, i feel your pain :sad: :hug:... but hey, livin down under rocks :wink:
But damn i'm jealous too :sigh:
Good luck girls :)

gluey said:

Start selling your blood.....maybe one of the kids? How about selling the hubby? :giggle:

:hug:

Hi all! :wave:
It's Liz, Sarah's Mom. We've been out all day so Sarah hasn't had a chance to read and/or respond to any of the posts yet. I actually just dropped her off at a friend's house because they are taking an early train into NYC to see Spring Awakening at 2pm. It's her current obsession, second to U2 of course! Thank God student rush tickets are fairly inexpensive, otherwise we'd be broke. She's freaking out because she was at the show two Thursdays ago for a friend's birthday. I think she would :combust:seeing Bono & Edge at Spring Awakening...her two favorite things together! She and I first saw the show back in March and we just knew Bono would make it there sometime in the near future. I wonder what they thought of it, and if they will see it again with their daughters. Now if only I could figure out a way to get tickets for the opening night of "Spiderman the Musical!?" We can all meet up in NYC for that; PLEBAns taking over the red carpet! :yes:
~Liz

circa1992 said:
Hi all! :wave:
It's Liz, Sarah's Mom. We've been out all day so Sarah hasn't had a chance to read and/or respond to any of the posts yet. I actually just dropped her off at a friend's house because they are taking an early train into NYC to see Spring Awakening at 2pm. It's her current obsession, second to U2 of course! Thank God student rush tickets are fairly inexpensive, otherwise we'd be broke. She's freaking out because she was at the show two Thursdays ago for a friend's birthday. I think she would :combust:seeing Bono & Edge at Spring Awakening...her two favorite things together! She and I first saw the show back in March and we just knew Bono would make it there sometime in the near future. I wonder what they thought of it, and if they will see it again with their daughters. Now if only I could figure out a way to get tickets for the opening night of "Spiderman the Musical!?" We can all meet up in NYC for that; PLEBAns taking over the red carpet! :yes:
~Liz

eeeek!!! dont temp me:eek:

Hi Liz

Hi Lila & BonoFox! Wait, I just realized that Bono and Edge might not want to take their daughters to see Spring Awakening...there is a hilarious masturbation scene, as well as a sex scene with partial nudity. Generally not the sort of things a guy wants to see with his daughter!

Back
Top Bottom