Bono in NYC 4/26

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bonochick said:
If this thread doesn't start being about Bono and stop being about U2Kitten (she says she doesn't want the attention anyway), it will be closed.

I'm not in this discussion, but I don't want attention in another thread here in PLEBA and yet no one is mentioning closing it down!!

Help me, Bonochick? (I'm serious)

People need to stop needling people all the time in these forums.
Post your ideas and let others post theirs.

That would be respecting Bono and U2's message of CoeXisT. :rockon:

^ In all respect I think a PM to bonochick may have been more appropriate if there is something you're unhappy about.

:hug:

Back to hunting for the pro-bono shirt!!!

Anyone entering Pleba with negative comments should know by now its not going to go over will with the regular posters here.

Therefore, when people start defending U2 or Bono all hell breaks loose!

U2Fanatic4ever said:
If we could get a full shot of the shirt (close up on it) maybe we can make it ourselves..
The actual design of the shirt is easy enough to make from any photo with good lighting and contrast. I didn't have the exact photo used on the boy's shirt, but I was able to whip this up:

probononj7.png

DreamOutLoud13 said:

The actual design of the shirt is easy enough to make from any photo with good lighting and contrast. I didn't have the exact photo used on the boy's shirt, but I was able to whip this up:

probononj7.png

:up:
I LOVE IT!

Maybe we can make our own Pro Bono shirts and spread them.
That would be sooo cool!

that'd be cool! I still want to make my own ONE shirt, but I STILL haven't been able to find transfer paper for black tshirts here :banghead:

:shifty: and still want a certain favourite pic of mine on a tshirt too....

what pic did you use DOL?

gluey said:
^ In all respect I think a PM to bonochick may have been more appropriate if there is something you're unhappy about.

exactly.. my thoughts as well. This is not the place for that.. And frankly, to me it looks like someone does want the attention.:|

DreamOutLoud13 said:

probononj7.png

this is perfect!! I am not good with designing stuff.. Could someone whip this up on spreadshirt or cafe press? I will buy it in a heartbeat.

And maybe somehow we could get some of the monies to go to Africare, or any of the charities for Africa.

I want one!
I want one!
I want one too!!

I spent part of the evening searching Google, Cafe Press and E-Bay for the shirt. I'm glad there are talented people here in PLEBA. :)

DreamOutLoud13 said:

probononj7.png

Thats awesome!!! Black shirt with white transfer paper! it would look great!!!

Wow ... I want one too!!
I make a lot of t-shirts from my designs and use .. Avery Dark T-Shirt Transfers .... I used to buy them at Staples .. But they don't carry them anymore ... :(
I think they can be ordered at Avery online .... and as far as creating a PRO BONO t-shirt .. for charity .... fantastic idea !!!
..and the plain t- shirts from Edun ... too...
I'm in.... would love to get together with any of you interested in doing this .... i'm great at Art ... but not so good at the buisness end of things (ie: cost ... quantity..etc.)

Jeannieco said:
This is such a great idea! I would love a t-shirt also!

Hey this is just an idea, but what if we donate a portion of the profits generated to the ONE campaign, or the AWF?
:hyper:

silly girl... see my previous post.. Great minds think alike! :hug: :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom