Bono in NYC 4/26

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonocomet said:
I think we can all agree that sexiness is in the eye of the beholder. And David looks absolutely fantastic, but he does not look younger than Bono.

exactly! Thanks for saying that. Bowie looking younger than Bono? :huh:

to each his own I guess..:shrug:

originally posted by jcoster

13765769jcoster427200783434AM.jpg

Let's see:

Hair- gorgeous golden locks vs. head like a woman's armpit stubble- Bowie wins

face- less wrinkles on Bowie

body- Bowie is slimmer and has better posture

facial hair- none to hobo like stubble

Bowie's much better looking IMO! :yes:

One more thing, I think we can safely rule out the 'plastic surgery' rumor. You can see he's still got all his wrinkles and deeper than ever! The only reason he took off the shades was so the little boy could pose with them on. He wasn't showing off any botox or face job. Just a rumor from someone who doesn't look as closely as a PLEBAn!;)

:|

If you dislike him so much, why are you on Pleba so much?

Maybe there is a David Bowie forum you can join and say all this stuff.... coz here on Pleba no one is going to agree. And rightfully so....

U2Kitten said:

Let's see:

Hair- gorgeous golden locks vs. head like a woman's armpit stubble- Bowie wins

face- less wrinkles on Bowie

body- Bowie is slimmer and has better posture

facial hair- none to hobo like stubble

Bowie's much better looking IMO! :yes:

One more thing, I think we can safely rule out the 'plastic surgery' rumor. You can see he's still got all his wrinkles and deeper than ever! The only reason he took off the shades was so the little boy could pose with them on. He wasn't showing off any botox or face job. Just a rumor from someone who doesn't look as closely as a PLEBAn!;)

why are you here? why do you post here?

you wonder why everyone says bad things about you. and you piss and moan about it. ":scream: why does everyone pick on me :sad: why you all against me??? why this why that"

i'll tell you why, we do this to you cos more than 99% posts are pure crap. you're just a glorified shit stirrer.
you run in start a fire, and run out again and comeback to see hateful posts to you complain. and wonder why these things are said to you :rolleyes:

geez woman, whats going on in your head?

Look I'll admit I love Bono and I think he's one of the sexiest men alive, so I'm obviously biased, but Davd Bowie looks like a malnourished ghost to me.

Nothing against Bowie, I think he's a fantastic artist, but even when he was young I never really found him that attractive.

Then again, this is all a matter of taste. :shrug:

ramblin rose said:
Look I'll admit I love Bono and I think he's one of the sexiest men alive, so I'm obviously biased, but Davd Bowie looks like a malnourished ghost to me.

:lol:

:wave:

waynetravis said:

I post what I REALLY think and feel and I'm not sugar coating or staying quiet. I think this is a good way to be. For the first part of my life I was a mealy mouth and I got stomped all over and criticized. At least if I'm gonna get bashed I might as well speak my mind first. What's wrong with saying Bono is looking awful these days? I had to endure the comments from people who didn't like his previous look, but it's not okay for me to do it? Every time somebody posted a pic of Bono here came all the rude comments: he's going bald, should cut that hair, 'mullet', looks old, tired, etc. :blahblah: and no one jumped all over those people. So now I say I don't like this look, and I'm a bad person? What's up with that?

If you read ALL my posts you'll see most of them are very neutral and boring. It's only when you choose to jump on me I'm a 'shit stirrer.' You know, you could just shut up and let me have my say. You don't have to join in and stir shit too or you're even worse because you're the one starting a fight :wink: Think about this: you are actually giving me attention and more value by always drawing attention to my comments! So ignore me if you think I'm so terrible!

I think Bono looks much worse than Bowie. So what, really? Just let it be! :happy:

Last edited:
Who's that cute little boy? It's not Eli, who's kid is he? He's adorable!

Last edited:
Lila your sig is cute :cute: I had a T shirt like that once.

Doesn't anybody know who the little boy is?

Wow, thank you for the new pictures from this event.

:eyebrow: I think someone here is trying to get this topic closed AGAIN.

We better just ignore it. This is not about Bono's - or anybody's looks.

U2Kitten said:

I think Bono looks much worse than Bowie. So what, really? Just let it be! :happy:

Hello and welcome to a place that is a U2 Forum, it's called Interland! :happy:

Beautiful pics everyone, thanks :yes: :love:

waynetravis said:

why are you here? why do you post here?

you wonder why everyone says bad things about you. and you piss and moan about it. ":scream: why does everyone pick on me :sad: why you all against me??? why this why that"

i'll tell you why, we do this to you cos more than 99% posts are pure crap. you're just a glorified shit stirrer.
you run in start a fire, and run out again and comeback to see hateful posts to you complain. and wonder why these things are said to you :rolleyes:

Wayne, come on, you can't talk to other members like that, and you know it. That's way out of line.

I hate that U2Kitten posts negative stuff about the band here, but she's still entitled to her opinion. You're better off just ignoring it than insulting her.

This goes for everybody else who has said nasty comments as well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom