Bono in NYC 4/26

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kellyahern said:

13765757ahernkelly4272007105011AM.jpg
Oh my God, I think these are some of the most beautiful pictures I have seen in a very long time, thank you so much for posting. I love the pictures of both events, just look at his smile in this photo! And the pictures with the children are precious, especially the one, where he is taking the glasses off. Look how everyone is beaming.
And yes, I believe that's Alicia Keys. I just read an article where she talks about Bono and their friendship. They are sweet together and she is very gorgeous. Ali watch out!

kellyahern said:

People have to be blind to think that Bono doesn't show anymore wrinkles around his eyes? Plastic surgery :huh: ?
Lighting has so much to do with how one looks, in the above pic you'd think he hardly has any, while a photo taken a few minutes earlier or later youcan clearly see he still has his cute little wrinkles on his forehead and around his eyes. You have to be blind not to see those.

Not to mention how stupid it is to address plastic surgery in that article when there a million other things to discuss regarding what he is doing to support all the different causes he is involved in. :tsk: poopoo on them.

Thanks for the pics. I'm spoiled from last year when there were new Bono pics every day. Now we have wait anxiously for each new public appearance and hope for good pics!

I think B is just more rested now than the past year and that's why he looks 'refreshed' and smoother. He's probably just getting lot's more sleep. (One could hope!?)

I think he looks great ... well... if he'd just let his hair grow back -- just a little bit? -- that would be hot! This short cut must be so hi-maintenance for him. I swear he get's it cut every other week! ... :drool:

I think he's addicted to his flowbee. :giggle:

He looks like he is just happy. And how can he not be after the amount of money AI raised the other night.

I do miss him though!!!!

Please let's just stop discussing this stupid article.
Obviously people were so "shocked" seeing B take his glasses off that they could not come up with anything else but this crap.
I don't think B even thinks about something like that, he has always said he wants to age in dignity, and he looks very good for his age. Especially in these photos, he has an inner glow that's just more powerful than looks.
We love B becaue he does not look "perfect" (whatever that means), with all his freckles and wrinkles and scars.
I love the photos of him without glasses, this is so natural, just the man he really is. :love:

kellyahern said:

bigger and better, oooooooooh, thankyou kelly! :dancing:

i'm really happy for everybody that gets to meet him, but what i wouldn't give to have a chance to just to see him, besides at a concert........ when is that ever going to happen? :(

sorry i'm being a boob

last unicorn said:
Please let's just stop discussing this stupid article.
Obviously people were so "shocked" seeing B take his glasses off that they could not come up with anything else but this crap.
I don't think B even thinks about something like that, he has always said he wants to age in dignity, and he looks very good for his age. Especially in these photos, he has an inner glow that's just more powerful than looks.
We love B becaue he does not look "perfect" (whatever that means), with all his freckles and wrinkles and scars.
I love the photos of him without glasses, this is so natural, just the man he really is. :love:

:rockon:

thankyou said:

bigger and better, oooooooooh, thankyou kelly! :dancing:

i'm really happy for everybody that gets to meet him, but what i wouldn't give to have a chance to just to see him, besides at a concert........ when is that ever going to happen? :(

sorry i'm being a boob

It might take you 20 something years to meet him, but when you do it will be well worth the wait.

the guy could grow two heads for all i care. He might not be perfect (not talking about his physique here) but he's an amazing and beautiful human being.

JCOSTER said:

It might take you 20 something years to meet him, but when you do it will be well worth the wait.

i'm pushing that 20 yrs now :wink: , but thanks, i'm sure when the day comes (and i'll try my hardest, just like you did JCoster!!), it will be amazing, and probably surreal, just like it was for you. thankyou! :hug:

thankyou said:

People have to be blind to think that Bono doesn't show anymore wrinkles around his eyes? Plastic surgery :huh: ?
Lighting has so much to do with how one looks, in the above pic you'd think he hardly has any, while a photo taken a few minutes earlier or later youcan clearly see he still has his cute little wrinkles on his forehead and around his eyes. You have to be blind not to see those.

Not to mention how stupid it is to address plastic surgery in that article when there a million other things to discuss regarding what he is doing to support all the different causes he is involved in. :tsk: poopoo on them.

:up: Thank you! Thank you!!!

Great pics!! :bow:

I have to say, I thought he looked a little botoxed before I even read "the article" :shrug: Maybe just well rested :shrug: Who cares, he's always gorgeous. :drool:

:ohmy:

:mad:OH, FUCK IT!!!!!:mad:

Now, WHY did I NOT know ABOUT this!!??!!!!!!! :scream:
BIG GRUMPY SMILIE x 1000!!!!!!

I hadf this mostly draggy week, :madwife: and seeing him wouldda made it soooooo :drool: much better!
:sigh:

:wink:

While I AM really annoyed, at least I found out a piece of quite relieving news for me a few hours back - so I was/am feelingmuch better at last! Tho I had a nice dinner out last night with a treat w a friend {her B-D treat for me}.

Oh no!!!
We were in Greenwich Village-- only like half a mile north from from Tribeca! PHOOIE!!!!!

:scream: again!!!

<laughs at self>

Last edited:
hcbiggs2002 said:
Thanks so much for the fab pics JC! :hug: Bono looks possively spiffing!! :drool:

But I must say, David Bowie looks even paler than Bono! :ohmy: Maybe he and Bono could form their own version of the 'pale force'?!? :hmm: :lol: :sexywink:

Bowie's always been pale! He's the Thin White Duke.

Mmm...Bowie :drool:

one4u2 said:

NY 1 :love:
I must say Alicia Keyes looks a little starstruck the way she keeps looking at him :wink:

I think so too. She keeps looking at his mouth over, and over, and over again. Who can blame her though? :wink:

Back
Top Bottom