Bono in new PEOPLE magazine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Seabird

War Child
with 2 kids in high school they tell her that she
He's on p. 66 in front of his Peter and the Wolf art. It's a cute pic, sexy open shirt and rosary, and one I haven't seen posted here. It's so sweet how he talks about his Da, and about how making the book was "a special time with my girls we'll never forget" :cute: Don't you just love him? :love:

It's the Oct. 27 issue with Courtney Cox on the cover if anyone with a scanner could please post it!

A fine time for me to decide to conserve money by not purchasing any weekly magazines. :mad:

Here ya go........

I'm not typing out the whole article because it's nothing you don't know about the book but here's the picture.

The quote under the big picture it says....."I have no training---for anything" jokes Bono.

3389775523232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2328%3D777%3D59%3B%3DXROQDF%3E232345869%3B9%3B2ot1lsi

Bono was also in one of the other October issues. There's a small picture of him in the article about Pavarotti, and how Bono dedicated Ave Maria to his stillborn ( i think it was stillborn) son.

Will anyone be going to check peter when it comes to NYC? I will be going I just have to figure out when the public can get in (if they can?)

Back
Top Bottom