Bono in Monaco!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol: Awesome pics!!

Almost looks like he's shopping for the whole band....:shifty: Yellow car for Adam, Futuristic one for Edge, Motorbike for Larry......and then of course the silver one for him!

Is the hair longer? It looks shorter to me since he shaved the sides down :shrug: does it matter? He looks pretty good to me :lol:

Oh, those pics are loverly!!! :drool:

I love it when Bono wears "regular joe" shirts!!! :lol:

His hair is longer on top and I like that. :)

He looks so chilled out and you can even see there are less lines on his face.

Are we gonna be seeing that little silver number down at HQ soon, :lol:

Smashing stuff. How beautiful does he look in these pics?????

Carrie

I guess I'm the only one who thinks his hair looks a little :crazy:

Don't get me wrong, he's a total hottie, it's just that his hair is not that cute to me right now.

:reject:

BonoFox1 said:
2c5afa5f.jpg

This is the one I really mean where his hair is :crazy: and kinda patchy looking.

On another note, if I were scoping out the cars in Monaco and happened to see Bono in the area, I'd freak! :ohmy:

bonohero, I guess I don't really care for the shortness on the sides..but then I'm just a die-hard for the longer hair! :drool:

I think the patchiness is just from the way he gels his hair.

All around, he looks AMAZING. He looks like he's lost quite a bit of weight, got some rest, and is (possibly) growing his hair longer (at least on top!).
He looks so adorable in the cars! :cute:

Rosebud said:
bonohero, I guess I don't really care for the shortness on the sides..but then I'm just a die-hard for the longer hair! :drool:

I think the patchiness is just from the way he gels his hair.

All around, he looks AMAZING. He looks like he's lost quite a bit of weight, got some rest, and is (possibly) growing his hair longer (at least on top!).
He looks so adorable in the cars! :cute:

Yeah the shortness on the sides is different. I like the longer hair too.

I'm sure the patchiness is nothing to fret over, it just looked a bit weird to me.

I totally agree that he looks amazing! He deserves a rest so I hope he's doing just that. I just love that man. He's so dreamy....:cute:

Thanks bonofox1 for posting the photos and the person who posted the link on the frist post :D

Bono is looking hot hes shaved around the sides i can see his grey hair .
Bono is looking so well nice cars too :D
:drool:

Back
Top Bottom