Bono in Mexico

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh my. Excuse me while my head explodes, but my brother has just phoned and informed me of something.

You see, his boss' daughter got married last week, in Acapulco. While they were there, they were all sitting in the hotel restaurant eating, when who should walk in, but Bono.
My brother has seen the photos, and is going to try and get copies for me. Apparently he came in, dressed in some odd purple shirt, complete with his cowboy hat, and accompanied by several other people (I don't know if Larry was with him or not). He and the people he was with sat down at the table right next to my brother's boss' family, where Bono removed his hat. He had a margarita, and they managed to get some photos of him.

My brother is going to try to get copies of the photos for me. But wow, it just freaks me out. And now I'm really, really jealous of them all.

U2Fanatic4ever said:

:yes: BUT WITHOUT THE DAMN HAIR GEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

edit: I know he needs to keep his hair out of his face but could they just gel the sides and maybe put his hair in a ponytail..i think it's long enough now...Gelling the top of his head makes him look like elvis...:| not that is all bad but thats the 50s another era not now..lol

I get the impression if Larry had his way, he'd live in the 50's music scene.

DreamOutLoud13 said:
Oh my. Excuse me while my head explodes, but my brother has just phoned and informed me of something.

You see, his boss' daughter got married last week, in Acapulco. While they were there, they were all sitting in the hotel restaurant eating, when who should walk in, but Bono.
My brother has seen the photos, and is going to try and get copies for me. Apparently he came in, dressed in some odd purple shirt, complete with his cowboy hat, and accompanied by several other people (I don't know if Larry was with him or not). He and the people he was with sat down at the table right next to my brother's boss' family, where Bono removed his hat. He had a margarita, and they managed to get some photos of him.

My brother is going to try to get copies of the photos for me. But wow, it just freaks me out. And now I'm really, really jealous of them all.

That would make my head explode tos if my brother phoned me with something like that :lol:.

MrBrau1 said:

It looks like Bono is "servicing" Larry.

It is not Bono but some random guy!!:|

look.....

544.jpg

DreamOutLoud13 said:

Happy for your brother etc... but if my brother had just called me and told me the same, I don't think I could get over my bad luck to miss out on something like that! I'd cry my eyes out! :scream:

Last edited:
You guys are adorably funny (Meant in the nicest way possible...) YOu see, I am new to this whole PLEBA thing, but am on a total :heart: Bono :heart: kick after meeting him last week (*Not that I havent been my whoel life.. but I digress)...

Anyway, I have to say though, as nice as it is seeing these pictures, and seeing them enjoying time off away from it all, it kinda makes me sad they cant do anything without being photographed. I guess they are used to it and it comes with the territory but it just kind of sucks all the same.

be afraid if u2 and MANA get togueter, be afraid

(no ofence to any fans)

Angel said:
You guys are adorably funny (Meant in the nicest way possible...) YOu see, I am new to this whole PLEBA thing, but am on a total :heart: Bono :heart: kick after meeting him last week (*Not that I havent been my whoel life.. but I digress)...

Anyway, I have to say though, as nice as it is seeing these pictures, and seeing them enjoying time off away from it all, it kinda makes me sad they cant do anything without being photographed. I guess they are used to it and it comes with the territory but it just kind of sucks all the same.

yeah thats the same thinking as me..:hug:

Back
Top Bottom