Bono in Memphis

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:D dunno, care to find out? I'll keep you from attacking him if you hold me back too.
me and this other girl were gripping each other to keep from screaming when somebody said he was coming out to the car.
then we almost cried together.....
I just stood there waving after the car like a little kid whose parent just ditched them

Awww Thats a great story! And lovely pictures. Ali was sweet to stop by and shake everyones hands and how funny and cute what she said.

:up:

:applaud: :up: :yes: Awe!!!Some Eep!!:wink: :drool: Wow-2 bono:heart: incounters in one day! Whew!:drool: Would have put ME into orbit! thank you for sharing your BonoDay and pics!! And ali seems so sweet...and funny!lol!:laugh: But really..how do you manage to look so..calm?:ohmy:

forbonou2 said:
But really..how do you manage to look so..calm?:ohmy:

Really. I don't know what it is....maybe because HE'S so calm. And that's a good thing. I've never once cried when meeting him nor have I shrieked with him standing there. I think it's only after when I realize what just happened that I freak out!

Scarletwine said:
Great story & pics. I'm going to make sure I hook with you midwest girls this tour.

You're very welcome to join us - everybody is. We are a FUN bunch! .....Even if the Edgers outnumber the Bono girls most of the time.

:shifty:

eep said:

Really. I don't know what it is....maybe because HE'S so calm. And that's a good thing. I've never once cried when meeting him nor have I shrieked with him standing there. I think it's only after when I realize what just happened that I freak out!

LOL Eep, I remember before we met him and you had to basically brief Laura and I.

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

LOL Eep, I remember before we met him and you had to basically brief Laura and I.

Haha.

Well....I just don't want to be with people that totally freak out in front of him and make him leave. I've been around that and it SUCKED!! Just be cool and he'll stay until he needs to leave. Or like in Lincoln when the freaky girls came running/screaming to him. Grrrr......

Back
Top Bottom