Bono in London today - PHOTOS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AtomicLemon

War Child
b14hz.jpg

b21jl.jpg

My mate (who I met B with in Dublin) was there with his son named Harlam (for obvisious reasons!!!!!)

Bono noticed his Son and pulled him into some of the photos and had a little chat with both my mate and his Son.

I will post the pics once he sends them to me!

I am gutted as I work in London but could not get there and to work on time lol!!! but my mate did mention the Dublin trip and B remembered us!!!!!!!

By the way - I think that he looks amazing!

Lisa

:giggle: I hope he wasn't continually distracted by the *shiny* tie! Thanks for the fresh pics, AtomicLemon!!! Yep, I'm still a fan of the haircut. :wink:

:drool: x infinity!! he looks gorgeous. i sure hope i can see/meet him here in tz, but it looks unlikely at the moment!

oh well. such is life. :(

Babydoll said:
he looks so freakin' YOUNG!!!!
That's what it is - you're right!

Me thinks these few months off have be very good for him - I don't think I've ever seen him look so old and tired as his did on the Denton Enough Rope interview.

Thanks for the pics Lemon :)

What was that event for, exactly? (And, hey, it looks like he's stopped chewing his fingernails off.... :wink: )

He's the editor for tomorrows independant, Its a red special, with half the money from sales going to the cause, theres going to be articles from mccartney and the like..

New photos at yahoo :hyper:
(unfortunately I'm not able to "open" them right now...)

edit- @ yahoo it says:
Irish singer and activist Bono of U2, holds a newly-presented mobile handset during a photo call in central London, Monday May 15, 2006. Bono presented the latest brands including mobile operators and retailers from across the UK to join Product (RED) range, an economic initiative where companies are licenced to sell 'Red' branded products to raise funds for the Global Fund-financed programmes to help fight AIDS in Africa.

Here are some more new pics from yahoo (I really like the one with Bono wearing the Red phones as eyewear - :laugh:)!

http://news.search.yahoo.com/search/news?ei=UTF-8&p=Bono&c=&fr=&c=news_photos

I hope that people will never forget that the BEST way to help The Global Fund is to dierectly send them a contribution.

That way 100% of your money will go to fight AIDS, TB and Malaria. :up:

But you gotta love Bono for never giving up.... or for never giving in. :bono: :heart: :heart: :hug:

:shocked: this is the first time I see Bono with a correctly tied tie... Ali prolly had enough of it :giggle:

thumbs up for Bono! He even exchanged his custom armani's for the red campaign ones! (I want a pair too!!) Bono and pink shades :love:
He's really looking young again!

thanks for all the great pics!!!

nikkyjade said:
OMB :ohmy:

:drool: :drool: :drool: thank you thank you THANK YOOOOOU!!!!!!!

i officiall am in love with the hair!!!!

wow THAT took you LONG :laugh:
but now I can't decided wich one to use as wallpaper... the first or 2nd pic posted?

hmm.. I think I"m going for the first... Tie :love:

I'm loving the short hair now. I remember some recent photos of little Eli--man he really looks like his dad now that he's cut his hair. A couple of cuties!

kellyahern said:
looking sharp :up:

Any idea if/when the red phones are going to be available in the U.S.?

36515a44.jpg

c2c53cb6.jpg

5edbb1c4.jpg

0f12a5cf.jpg

OMG that third pic:drool:

These are definitely the best pics of him w/ his new hair...he looks so hot!

Back
Top Bottom