Bono in London today - PHOTOS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
enajh2 said:
07d950dc.jpg

480-ELVIS-COSTELLO.jpg

:eyebrow:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :yuck: :tsk:

:madspit:

schnumi said:
Bono is looking so much better now.

These few months of rest have done him very good.

And what can you say about the hair? It rocks!!!!

POP bono is returning and im liking it! Now if they could only make POP music again! :wink:

P:heart:P

U2Fanatic4ever said:
here's a droolable pic... not sure if this was already posted..if so...oh well can never have enough Bono!:drool: :wink:

bonoindependent.jpg

I think it was only posted in the thread where no drooling is allowed.... so thank you.

:wink:

The new red MOTOSLVR will be available to purchase in stores throughout the UK from 15 May 2006..........and there's a waiting list for it in the states.

Last edited:
^^Thank you OneforU2......I went phone shopping today..Of course this phone was on my mind all day..."no luck":mad:

didn't know there was a waiting list..so I guess I'll go with a "pink motorolla flip razor" and wait to get this one when it is available...

Thank you for the info!!!:wink:

On wish list....

57611774.jpg

Thank you! It's definitely on my wish list too!! Anyone know when the US is supposed to get the American Express card??

bonocomet said:
Thank you! It's definitely on my wish list too!! Anyone know when the US is supposed to get the American Express card??

You'd think the US would have it really soon...it *is* called the AMERICAN Express card. :wink:

I know I really don't know why we're being made to wait. That is so true! If I had the card I'd probably also have a few of the other things too! (and probably some Edun as well.) I always forget to look for the shirts. But I know I want that phone!

^I'm not sure I'd be good with an amex card...you have to pay off the balance every month, right? tsk. :giggle:

:love: I just got a RED email, the Armani's are in stores now!!!!
They even have BLUE ones!!!
:shifty:

but I think,.. for some obscure reason.... I'll get the pink ones...

:shifty:

:drool: want themm!

gotta find a way to buy them without me parents noticing them tho :evil:

Back
Top Bottom