Bono in London today - PHOTOS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Me Like :happy:

37472409.png

Thanks so much for the video link one4u2! :bow:

I missed it on the news earlier :( :banghead: Didn't realise it'd be on tv :|

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

Yeah....I think I'll stick with the Gap t-shirt (if it ever comes out).

me too!

oh, and when I went to bed, this thread was on page 1. 16 hours later, I had 10 pages to catch up to. And worth it as well :drool:

Two things:

according to reports, Bono was to have left London tonight on his way to Africa

and

it appears that, as of now, there is only a RED Motorola, no RED Nokia. (but let's hope that changes in the future)

Lovely pictures of the most magnificent man in the world. :up:

Thanks for all the GREAT pics of Bono and Bobby at the RED Motorola launch in London.

:bono: :heart: :heart: :hug:

Ahhhhhhhhhh, he looks so damned cute! I don't even know what to say. He looks sharp and sexy in that dark suit, and I looooove the tie. I have such a weakness for men in ties, and that one's so sparkly! And I love how goofy he still manages to be, even when his tie is tied straight. Especially the picture with him trying to stand on his tiptoes, and the group shot where he's leaning on the sides of his creepers :cute:

He looks really good! My internet line is all f**ked-up, so I'm in an Internet cafe right now...it's awful not being able to get on here, I miss things like this!!

Pop Artist said:
Today's Independent is online now! I guess the stuff Bono worked on is highlighted in red. It includes an interview with The Edge about Music Rising and New Orleans!

http://www.independent.co.uk/

Thanks Pop Artist! Gotta love Bono for this:

The first advice that Simon Kelner gave me about editing this paper was to include some pieces that "reflect your humour". "Why?" I thought. "Don't people know I'm really funny anyway?"

:love:

Bono Mot said:

Thanks Pop Artist! Gotta love Bono for this:

The first advice that Simon Kelner gave me about editing this paper was to include some pieces that "reflect your humour". "Why?" I thought. "Don't people know I'm really funny anyway?"

:love:
:lol: oh Bono... yes you are a funny little guy :wink:

enajh2... that is just scary... those two are VERY alike!is that Elvis costello?

I keep telling myself I'm an Adam girl, but B-man looks reeeaally good! :wink:
:hmm: And I need a new phone, but I don't think they are available over here?!
Thank you for the pics everyone! :up:

Great pics,ta peeps.:)It would be great having one of those phones...knowing how much you are helping someone else.

nurse chrissi said:
From the Chicago Tribune - It sounds like the US will be getting the red phone later in the year

Yay :wink: :wink: I wish they were making it in a flip phone too.

Bono's looking verrryyy sexy with his new short hair:drool: :drool:

Originally posted by nurse chrissi
From the Chicago Tribune - It sounds like the US will be getting the red phone later in the year

U2FloridaFan said:

Yay :wink: :wink: I wish they were making it in a flip phone too.

Bono's looking verrryyy sexy with his new short hair:drool: :drool:

Ooooh we always have to wait!! We still can't get the AmEx card here yet either right?

And he's lookin very sexy... very pop. I'm lovin' it.

Bono is looking so much better now.

These few months of rest have done him very good.

And what can you say about the hair? It rocks!!!!

POP bono is returning and im liking it! Now if they could only make POP music again! :wink:

I love the pictures of him with this outfit and the hair looks great!! He looks sad and a bit irritated with something though. You can tell by his eyes. They aren't as sparkling as usual:| Maybe he is just tiered. Has anyone seen the new edition of the Rolling Stone magazine? It is their 1000 th edition and it has this cool 3d cover with a ton of muscians on it. Our man Bono is in the front right!! All the really cool people are in the front.

Back
Top Bottom