Bono in London today - PHOTOS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

$281.68 according to the Google exchange. :shocked:

57611774.jpg

Its so cool looking though :|

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

$281.68 according to the Google exchange. :shocked:

Actually that sounds pretty on par for full retail, just sounds high because we usually get some kind of deal for signing up and renewing...

Pop Artist said:

Actually that sounds pretty on par for full retail, just sounds high because we usually get some kind of deal for signing up and renewing...

haha, ok, I had no idea how that compared. I've never owned a cell phone. At those prices, looks like I never will!

Dahlia said:

Omg, the hair is really black again... he *does* look younger.... Pop Bono is back, ladies :love: :drool: Awesome pics, thanks

I just scrolled through all pages to see if anyone noticed the darker hair. Finally some one who noticed :wink:

I didn't wanna post and notice later on that I'm just repeating everyone else :eyebrow:

As I said before, he's looking mighty sharp !!

Pop Artist said:

:yes: That's what they cost here too without subscription and all that...

:hmm: I wonder if that's the only (RED) mobile they'll make...? *wants a (RED) Nokia instead! :shifty:*

*Ally* said:
bono looks great! :drool: anyone know when the phone will be available in the US?

Details on contributions from the Slvr haven't been released. The red Slvr is expected to be sold in Europe first and later in North America, a source close to Motorola said.

Back
Top Bottom