Bono in London today - PHOTOS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
4c61b1a5.jpg

07d950dc.jpg

3502846a.jpg

Oh my word - he is looking ultra hot today in those pics!!! :combust:

Holy mother of god, let me recover&get my breathe back please!!!! *Pant*!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

I always laugh when I see Bono doing one of his standard photo op poses and think of this

zthn5u.jpg

Gotta love that man. :love: :cute:

:lmao:

for ONCE, I hoped Bono finally understood the image of a posh man... then came the untucked shirt.. and now the shoes :lol:
ahh Bono will never change... :hug:

nurse chrissi said:

:combust:

Looks like someone took a few lessons from Adam anyways! :giggle:

He looks really, really great (I still don't like the hair though! :shifty: ) - thanks to everyone who has posted pics! :D:up:

But, why did they have to choose Motorola as a partner?! Not exactly my fav. phone brand... :slant:

:sad: Is he still in London? Does anyone know how long he'll be there for and where he's at? ........... He is so Beautiful.........:sad:

:lol: Love that pic! In fact, I love Bobby Shriver. I talked with him for a while after the first time I met Bono. I must, say, it was probably more fun with Bobby than meeting Bono :reject:

U2 singer Bono has launched a new mobile phone that will raise money for AIDS victims in Africa.

The handset is made by Motorola and will cost £149. For every phone sold, Motorola will donate £10 to the singer's Red Global Fund. On top of this, 5% of each user's phone bill will also be donated.

Bono said the idea for the phone came from the founder of the Carphone Warehouse, Charles Dunstone, and at first he thought it was an unrealistic target:

"I thought it was the maddest idea, I thought 'there's hope for the Middle East peace process if we can pull this off. It is 21st century technology being made to work against one of the great three curses of the 21st century - the biggest health pandemic in 600 years."

How much is 149 lbs in dollars? :mad:

Back
Top Bottom