Bono in Lastovo Island, Croacia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Niamh_Saoirse

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Have these pics been posted before?

EN_00115730_005.jpg

EN_00115730_006.jpg

EN_00115730_012.jpg

Niamh_Saoirse said:
Have these pics been posted before?

EN_00115730_005.jpg

EN_00115730_006.jpg

EN_00115730_012.jpg

No. thats awsome I was dying to know where he was.
Did he celebrate his anniversary their with ali?

boy oh boy someones been eating real well, but I still love him to death.:drool:

Re: Re: Re: Bono in Lastovo Island, Croacia

DreamOutLoud13 said:

Nah, the hair's still there, but as it gets whiter, it doesn't show up so much in the sun.

Thats what I was thinking too, it also falls out :giggle:

Hey I just noticed theres a bar aross his moobs.:madspit:

Niamh_Saoirse said:

A few years ago, there were some pics of Edgie playing guitar topless. Still, I think we need an updated version of those pics. :wink:

I agree! :yes: :drool:

Oh...how we :heart: our chunky Buddha Belly Bono...:hug: Better start doing some crunches there B...:wink:

Re: Re: Bono in Lastovo Island, Croacia

JCOSTER said:

I still love him to death.:drool:

Amen. Bono is beautiful no matter what!! :love:
It's great to see him with Ali! I love pictures of them together having a nice time but they should let them have some privacy especially if this was a special occassion. :(
I hope they didn't notice the camera, but it looks like Bono is grinning for the picture and Ali was trying to get him to sit down or something! Bono is so nice to fans even when they are intruding. :)

Chacco said:
:yes: not so bad considering his age... ;)

Thanks for posting them!

My husband is the same age and very lean. But then he has nearly a foot in height on Bono.

Jeannieco said:

Amen. Bono is beautiful no matter what!! :love:
It's great to see him with Ali! I love pictures of them together having a nice time but they should let them have some privacy especially if this was a special occassion. :(
I hope they didn't notice the camera, but it looks like Bono is grinning for the picture and Ali was trying to get him to sit down or something! Bono is so nice to fans even when they are intruding. :)

Glad you agree. Jeannies must think alike.

I think he looks good too (I mean, nothing I hadn’t imagined).;)

Jeannieco said:

He seems to be looking towards the camera :hmm: and she’s applying lotion on his back.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Bono in Lastovo Island, Croacia

He seems to be looking towards the camera :hmm: and she’s applying lotion on his back. [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, he definitely has that " I see you smile" look on his face.
He must be so used to people doing this, it amazes me that he never seems to mind. What a guy!!:heart: :bono:

bridgit said:

My husband is the same age and very lean. But then he has nearly a foot in height on Bono.

:hmm: maybe Bono needs to get a bit exercise before setting off for the 4th leg tour :)

anyway, he still looks good.

Back
Top Bottom