Bono in Lastovo Island, Croacia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wait a sec JC I believe I am older than you...

kisssmiley.gif

However you have been a fan so much longer than me... I humbly make way to let you step up to the front of the line. :)

^ nope he needs a young thing like me to keep him on his toes - don't you know women in their 30's are in their sexual peak, and as I am at the beginning of mine, I'll keep him exhausted for the next 10 years!!!

YOU'LL NEVER BEAT ME TO HIM!! YOUTH MAKES ME FASTER!!! haha!!

DreamOutLoud13 said:
Bono belly....

This thread makes me crave peaches :drool:

I did bad things to my sons playdough today....kept sticking my finger in it, imagining it was B's bellybutton....:ohmy:

gluey said:
^ nope he needs a young thing like me to keep him on his toes - don't you know women in their 30's are in their sexual peak, and as I am at the beginning of mine, I'll keep him exhausted for the next 10 years!!!

YOU'LL NEVER BEAT ME TO HIM!! YOUTH MAKES ME FASTER!!! haha!!

I'm in pretty good shape and closer to his age, you don't wanna kill him do ya? :laugh:

JCOSTER said:

I'm in pretty good shape and closer to his age, you don't wanna kill him do ya? :laugh:

Never kill him!!! But then I could have him stuffed for all eternity!! Hmm there's a thought...hehe......but no definately I get first dibs - It has been 13 years since we had him in NZ, thats a huge IOU he's got!!!

JCOSTER said:

I've got nothin.........but memories like the corners of my mind, misty watercolor memories of the way were....:whistle:

No that's called senile dementia....

*running and ducking*

:)hug: J/K!!!)

No, thats delirious....I tired, its 1:06 here.
I'm going to rest my head on Bonos belly, oh I mean my pillow.

Hopefully we'll get some new pix soon.

Nighty Night, and to Bono wherever you are. :wink:

LostAtMoon said:

I want a happy, relaxed Bono instead of a Bono completely stressed out about how he’s going to look in the photograph, or someone too worried on being healthy (if I lived thinking that I was gonna have cancer some day I’d be completely nuts :crazy: and wouldn’t live to see it), because people like these rarely have a good mental health.
Hyperactive people, who suddenly stop to get some rest, have good meals, spend some time with family, etc, do gain weight.
He’s 46 and he’s no top-model, so lets not make him feel like he is one.;)

I’m sure he’ll lose weight before the tour begins. Let him enjoy his vacation, he deserves it.

Bono's no top-model! (Tell him that...he sure is posing as one - you gotta love his smirk).

I want Bono to relax - healthy people relax. He worries me.

Come on, Bono is vain, he sure will work on that. He said himself that he isn't comfortable with the idea of being overweight.
I just think that he is taking a well deserved time out from all the stress he's had in recent years. I am not very worried because he's a strong person and has a family and friends who watch over him and truly care for him.
Skinny people usually are not very resistent to stress and diseases. So let's be glad he has some flesh on these bones.

blueyedpoet said:

I want Bono to relax - healthy people relax. He worries me.
I'm sure you do, but you must understand that he has to do it his way, because that's the only way.

You shouldn't worry (and believe me me, I often do too) because he's being taken care of.

I'm not sure that's a smirk :hmm:

blueyedpoet said:

Bono's no top-model! (Tell him that...he sure is posing as one - you gotta love his smirk).

I think he was minding his business when someone showed up to take his pictures without him noticing it.

Last edited:
kafrun said:

You should ask GG to show you the pic I made for her :sexywink:

:flirt: Already did that as soon as you made it...

Biff, I wondered about the toleration too... but I haven't seen them in a day.... hope it stays this way...

ok, back to the drooling :drool:

PLEBA without drool, is like Bono without people bashing him!

Galeongirl said:

PLEBA without drool, is like Bono without people bashing him!

:up: So spot-on! We are going to drool no matter what, since we think these are mighty fine-looking men, overweight or not, too skinny or not!

So yeah, pleba without drool is like Bono without his detractors.

:drool: :drool:

Bonofire said:
I think maybe it's time to stop posting his pics in a drooling sort of way, only an informational way. As the other poster said, he is no top model, and really there is no need to pretend he is. He was a gorgeous man in his time, and we have thousands of hot pics of him, but he has totally let himself go, given up on his body, face, hair, everything. I suppose he's decided he only wants to be a middle aged husband and father and perhaps politician instead of a sexy rock star. There are other rock stars his age or older who maintain their looks but it doesn't seem important to him anymore. I am actually shocked he hasn't tried to grow his hair and get into shape, after all the tour starts in only two months. There's no time now. I pity those of you Aussies if he jumps into the crowd now, ouch! I still enjoy his music and admire his humanitarianism, but as far as "hot" pictures, it looks like those days are over.

freetobeme? Laurel Hill? Bono Kitty?

Is that you? (Bonofire is on that long list of banned alters...so I'm curious:huh: )if it sounds like duck, looks like a duck, and acts like a duck...

Last edited:
kimby said:

freetobeme? Laurel Hill? Bono Kitty?

Is that you? (Bonofire is on that long list of banned alters...so I'm curious:huh: )if it sounds like duck, looks like a duck, and acts like a duck...

if it's on that long list, you can figure that it's the same person and since that alter is banned she cannot answer this post..

sounds more like a kitten if you ask me...

Back
Top Bottom