Bono in Lastovo Island, Croacia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
JCOSTER said:
oh stop not that bad.:madwife: :wink:

I completely agree! :yes:

Does anyone know how to make these pics BIGGER so that we can really get a good look at Bono?

Thanks for posting them. :hyper:

EN_00115730_0022.jpg

Many of us have been through the chubby phase of our lives at least once, so let's cut the B-man some slack. :sexywink:

Thanks, JCoster.

I still think he's the best. :bonodrum:

Oh my gosh....please, please bigger, bigger, bigger! photos!!!!!
I 've never seen Ali in a scrunchie....please, bigger! Love these!

gluey said:
Oooo I spy bellybutton :hyper: :faint: :applaud:

How could you not?!

:lol:

Someone needs to start crunches program now! :wink:

He'll lose the lbs in the end, I'm sure... he has before.

To the ones that "wish" it were the camera angle/ picturetaker, etc. get a grip!

He's been here before... he'll lose the extra lbs before the tour resumes, for the most part!

:madwife: Why I oughtta beat you all.
He's awsome no matter what, we have all put on a little weight here and there....plus lets not forget the man has tried to quit smoking.

lets ALL give him a raspberry on his belly. :wink:

JCOSTER said:
:madwife: Why I oughtta beat you all.
He's awsome no matter what, we have all put on a little weight here and there....plus lets not forget the man has tried to quit smoking.

lets ALL give him a raspberry on his belly. :wink:

:bump: ME FIRST!!!!! :hyper: :hyper: Hey a little extra filling means there's more to love!!!

^If he quits smoking... nothing, but nothing else matters!! That would be the greatest gift he gave to himself, and his family!:D :up: I can't tell you how happy I would be if he did!

:hug:

GracelandHarley said:
^If he quits smoking... nothing, but nothing else matters!! That would be the greatest gift he gave to himself, and his family!:D :up: I can't tell you how happy I would be if he did!

:hug:

He did...the proof is in the pudd'in. :drool:

Is there some way to hide this thread from GG? I don't think she has any chance of surviving it :( Kaf will miss you, hun.. :sad:

:lol:

*pokes the BonoTummy* :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom