Bono in Lastovo Island, Croacia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hcbiggs2002 said:

Although I am offended by your not so subtle jab at my national sporting heroes, I don't intend to respond! Coz like a few other people here, I'm sick of this topic, I've stated my opinion time and again and am done with defending my position on this issue!! :grumpy:

So U2 are recording at Abbey studios and there's a book signing at Earls Court? :hyper: I so wish I could attend!! :(

nope no book signing at Earls Court as far as I am aware have I missed something???

hcbiggs2002 said:

Although I am offended by your not so subtle jab at my national sporting heroes, I don't intend to respond! Coz like a few other people here, I'm sick of this topic, I've stated my opinion time and again and am done with defending my position on this issue!! :grumpy:
Fuck me, it's a joke Joyce :|

I wouldn't bother visiting Australia or other similar countries if I were you, you'd be offended from the minute you got off the plane :rolleyes:

blueeyedgirl said:

Fuck me, it's a joke Joyce :|

I wouldn't bother visiting Australia or other similar countries if I were you, you'd be offended from the minute you got off the plane :rolleyes:

Yeah, I've met people like you who are insulting or make abusive remarks and when called out on it try to excuse themselves by saying "Oh I was just joking!" :angry: You've never met me me, so don't go presuming you know me, coz obviously you don't!! There's a fine line between humour and outright abuse and you crossed it, as far as I'm concerned!! :grumpy: Put it down to cultural differences. :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom