Bono in his underwear

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BonoFox1 said:

Just a tidbit:

From Newsday March 27, 1992: At a dinner earlier this week at London's celebrity haunt, Nikita, Bono surprised his 18 dinner guests by removing all his clothes - including his black bikini briefs - for no apparent reason. During the Russian meal of mainly vodka and caviar, we're told the Irish rocker sat naked and acted as if being nude in a plush, crowded restaurant was the most natural thing in the world. Which, in some quarters, we suppose it is. "Sometimes people drink vodka and do strange things," Nikita owner Sylvain Borsi told us. But didn't he find Bono's behavior a bit eccentric, to say the least? "No, he was very nice and very civilized," Borsi said. "I think he just felt more comfortable with nothing on." But he had a really good reason! From Newsday March 30, 1992 : His spokesman says Bono was actually being interviewed by a journalist during dinner when the Irish rocker decided to undress, as we reported. "The writer was so unimaginative, so frozen, so unloose that Bono thought it would be a good idea to take his clothes off," the spokesman said. "And there wasn't much of a reaction."
Oh how I love that man !!!!

BonoFox, do you know if the inerview was ever published ?

Last edited:
Rosebud said:
This thread is making me light headed...:faint:

I'm looking in my PB for that pic of him sitting outside (like, on a boat or a dock or something) and the back of his pants left much to be desired, shall we say. Clearly showed a variety of his undies. Haven't found it yet but I'll keep looking.

:wink: CK's, most def... unsure wether boxers or briefs...
bonobeachxq8.jpg

DreamOutLoud13 said:
"there wasn't much of a reaction"?!

Believe me, if I was in a restaurant and Bono took his clothes off, there'd be such a reaction from me that an ambulance would have to be called :faint:
Would get my attention! Oh yeah, they also said cough cough he didn't have anything to be ashamed of. :evil: :shifty: :combust:

Bono's legs are so cute! :cute:

I don't think he looks need to lose any weight in these picture.

Well, never been a fan of Dior Homme model kind of guy...

Back
Top Bottom