Bono in good ol' blue jeans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
...and regarding 80's Bono vs. now...I prefer him now (something about those lines that run from the sides of his nose to the corner of his lips...mmmm) but I hafta say...he's um, pretty "packed". into some of those 80's jeans and a girl's gotta appreciate that :D

ruffian said:

does it say HELP on that pad of paper?
Yeah. It's his notebook thing for lyrics and whatnot. I'm guessing he had a small case of writer's block. Heh heh.

HowthGirl said:

:shocked: :hyper: :combust:

WOW!

Who...where...how...where is that photo from and WHO is the lucky woman??? Is that you, Miss Becky?????

Awesome photo!

It counts! It counts!:love:

Peace,

HowthGirl

Do you remember where this was taken, Kelly? I can't recall.

kellyahern said:

I think it's from when Bono received the Neruda award from the Chilean ambassador in Dublin. The woman is U2's stylist. :)

Ah! Ok, thanks! :)

That makes sense.

Sigh...silly me! Thanks for the answer. I had a fleeting moment of thinking some Veeeery lucky fan had gotten to be photographed with Bono, Gavin and Guggi!:drool:

Can you imagine how COOL that would be!!! :hyper:

I did get to meet Gavin Friday in 1996 :) He was very nice! I have a photo of he and MrHowthGirl together. HowthGirl and MrHowthGirl went to see Gavin play here at a place in Orlando in '96 (Same year we got married :cute: )

We got to chat with Gavin after the show for a good long while, and he was so sweet...

But I digress from the topic! So, back to Bono in blue jeans...

Bono in nice, tight, slightly faded blue jeans, especially with holes in the knees = :combust:

Peace and Love, Y'all!

HowthGirl

Last edited:
HowthGirl said:

:shocked: :hyper: :combust:

WOW!

Who...where...how...where is that photo from and WHO is the lucky woman??? Is that you, Miss Becky?????

Awesome photo!

It counts! It counts!:love:

Peace,

HowthGirl

LOL!! No, that is not me...although it sure would be nice if it was!

Kelly and u2granny are correct...this is from the Neruda Awards.

Count me in on the whole Bono in tight denims thing, ruffian!!!

:up: I most DEFINITELY appreciate THAT sight!!

Under a blood red sky is especially good for an example of that!

I seem to be thinking about that show
A LOT!!!!!

If you've seen it, you'll know why!!! Just check out those camera angles!!!!! Ahem it looks.......... very, um..... 'packed', as you were saying, ruffian!

:eek: :combust: :faint:

Oh, and i lurve his lines, too!!! *Sigh*

susanp6 said:
Count me in on the whole Bono in tight denims thing, ruffian!!!

:up: I most DEFINITELY appreciate THAT sight!!

Under a blood red sky is especially good for an example of that!

I seem to be thinking about that show
A LOT!!!!!

If you've seen it, you'll know why!!! Just check out those camera angles!!!!! Ahem it looks.......... very, um..... 'packed', as you were saying, ruffian!

:eek: :combust: :faint:

Oh, and i lurve his lines, too!!! *Sigh*

*sigh*
I *really* gotta see this thing....purely for musical reasons of course :shifty:

Hi!

Cowboy jeans are my favorite....now I'll have to steer from Dale Jr's Wranglers...

"Save a Horse {Ride a Cowboy}...Big and Rich

carol
wizard2c
:sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom