Bono in Family Guy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ikkin

War Child
You guys have probably all seen this, but my friends just discovered the Family Guy movie and one of them was silly enough to tell me that Bono of all people had a little bit in it. So I asked (forced) him if he could get that little bit for me and here it is. I can't stop watching it's too funny. Hope it's ok to post this here.

http://s17.you send it.com/d.aspx?id=1NZSM77T9TVJK03R8LXKO70RA7

-Nikki

Haha, it's freakin' great. My only problem with it is how the hell is Bono clean-shaven yet Peter's all scruffy? (or why the hell it couldn't have been me stranded with him, but I'll save that for another time) Well, now I know what's gonna be going through my mind for the next week or so.

FamilyGuy1.jpg

geegeelovesadam said:
Haha, it's freakin' great. My only problem with it is how the hell is Bono clean-shaven yet Peter's all scruffy? (or why the hell it couldn't have been me stranded with him, but I'll save that for another time) Well, now I know what's gonna be going through my mind for the next week or so.

:lmao:

who wouldnt like to be stranded with Bono :drool:

Wasn't there a previous post of this thread idea in EYKIW?

I know that I've seen it in that forum.:scratch:

geegeelovesadam said:

:hmm: Bono is a bit to clean cut fer my taste too:eyebrow: I was just thinking why couldn't I be stranded with Adam...:giggle:

Thanks a lot for the vid!! :lol:

Here's a repost, if needed: h**p://s46. .com/d.aspx?id=2HV2B04YYM2AO0PFJ1T29WNBE1

Back
Top Bottom