Bono in Da Silvano Restaurant, New York

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
night_and_day66 said:
We need some photoshopping just about now.
Bono with cute little bows and clips.

You had to go and say photoshop didnt you.

bonoclips.jpg

I LOVE it!!!!! I have lots of those little hair things. Next time Bono comes to my appartment, I know exactly what to do with him. He will be delighted! Only Ali may be a little worried ....

:lol:

But seriously, I really dig his current hair, it look so soft and fuzzy, I want to run my fingers through it.

I heard the guy is a musician himself and gave Bono a DVD with his performances, or at least tried to give it to him, I don't know if B actually took it.

Sicy said:

You had to go and say photoshop didnt you.

bonoclips.jpg

That's exactly what we did. He wouldn't let me take pics, though. The poor guy was embarrassed.:cute: I did find out that his celebrity crush is Russell Crowe.:happy:

Last edited:
U2isthebest said:

That's exactly what we did. He wouldn't let me take pics, though. The poor guy was embarrassed.:cute: I did find out that his celebrity crush is Russell Crowe.:happy:

When Bono was at my house, we sat on the roof and kicked off the moss.

He must be fronting about Mr. Crowe, he told me George Clooney.

night_and_day66 said:

When Bono was at my house, we sat on the roof and kicked off the moss.

He must be fronting about Mr. Crowe, he told me George Clooney.

Did you guys write songs? Did a few of the verses have you quite cross?

I heard George didn't say hi to Bono at the Oscars a couple years ago. Bono doesn't like him anymore.

Freefall said:

Yeah. I think it is called stalking. It is his private property afterall, isn't it?

It is invading the little bit of privacy he has by hanging out by any of his homes. But unless they were actually in Bono's apartment it wasn't his private property. There's nothing illegal about hanging out on the sidewalk in front of the building or in the lobby. It's wrong, but it wouldn't be anything one could get in serious trouble for or anything, other than maybe being asked to leave. I agree with those who said it shouldn't be done though, by any fans.:up:

Last edited:
U2isthebest said:

Did you guys write songs? Did a few of the verses have you quite cross?

I heard George didn't say hi to Bono at the Oscars a couple years ago. Bono doesn't like him anymore.

Yes, how did you know? :hmm:
But the sun had been quite kind while we wrote the songs.

They had game faces, you know, you gotta pretend you don't like one another, or people talk.
Gotta keep the game face.
yea.
Game face.

night_and_day66 said:

Yes, how did you know? :hmm:
But the sun had been quite kind while we wrote the songs.

They had game faces, you know, you gotta pretend you don't like one another, or people talk.
Gotta keep the game face.
yea.
Game face.

I can imagine them both wanting to keep it on the DL, image and all that.:yes:

Back
Top Bottom