Bono in custome on Set

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Drea said:

Actually, considering how fast the pics have ended up on the net I don't think he could get away with it, at least not with the fans :lol: Probably be worth a try though :wink:

LOL! Well, if he lost the shades and the rosary beads, I think he'd be able to pull it off. I don't think I would recognize him if I walked past him on the street - I'd probably do a double take, though. ;)

Seriously, I think he should keep this look for the next album/tour. :hmm: :wink:

one4u2 said:
I'm noticing a sean penn resemblence and I'm scared :|

but.....Bono can look like Sean Penn and not a hobo

photo38.jpg

Thank goodness Bono always has cool taste as far as dressing for himself! He's such a beautiful man.

this is just too sad to behold :sad:
It's understandable they are probably trying to make him look like someone else, so we are not reminded of "Bono" in the movie, but this is just .............:tsk:

From IMDB, the plot summary of "Across The Universe": A romantic musical told mainly through numerous Beatles songs performed by the characters. A young man from Liverpool comes to America during the Vietnam War to find his father. He winds up in Greenwich Village, where he falls in love with an American girl who has grown up sheltered in the suburbs. Together they experience the sweeping changes of America in the late 60's.

Guess that explains it ;)

Omg Im REALLY frightened by those pictures! :reject: What has happened to our Bono?! Thank god this is just a look for a movie and nothing permanent! He looks so ewwwwwwwww and just ughhhhh! :lmao: Pains me a lot to say this too,lol.

Last edited:
kellyahern said:
I think it's for that Beatles movie

95065ab2.jpg

Why did I just have a Gavin Friday during his Breakfast on Pluto acting flashback? Even the blue sunglasses, as well....

the horror of lambchops.

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

My thoughts exactly!!! :lol: Actually, it was more like this....

*looks at first pic* ew, that looks like my hick uncle....where's Bono? *scroll scroll* oh.....OH MY GOD :|

My whole worldview has just come crashing down b/c I admitted to myself that if Bono passed me dressed like that, I wouldn't recognize him!:ohmy:
[/QUOTE

I was thinking that too! Just my luck Bono would pass me and I would never know! Uh...hi, My Name Is Earl...

:ohmy:

This is scary... to say the least! :yikes: :huh:

...but thanks for posting the pics anyways! :wink:

Fille Friday said:

Why did I just have a Gavin Friday during his Breakfast on Pluto acting flashback? Even the blue sunglasses, as well....

the horror of lambchops.

LMAO! I thought the exact same thing when I first saw these pictures.

it´s good to know I´m not the only one who thinks he resembles Gav in these pictures. I´m not hallucinating then! :wink:

:lol:

it's still Bono under there somewhere, it's still Bono under there somewhere, it's still Bono under there somewhere..

the easiest way to ruin a sexy man = mutton chops

Back
Top Bottom