Bono in Court Today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
last unicorn said:

No it's not unimportant, because it's about principles and setting an example that the media should NOT be allowed to avoid a person's privacy, famous or not. Some media think they can do whatever they want to have some pictures. This is not right and I agree with anybody taking legal action in a issue like that. And I believe this latest courtcase is also about principles and it should never have been brought back.
That's OK, I have no principles. :D

^^Oooh JC you've added another pic to your sig!! yum!!! What about a pic of your pant??!

(ok derailment over....)

blueeyedgirl said:

but I don't happen to believe that the sun shines out of their arses.

Why you horrible nasty woman! :madspit: How dare you say such a thing? :mad: Everyone knows U2 was nearly named The Sunshine Arse Boys because of this astonishing natural phenomenon. It was vetoed at the last moment because with that name many people would want to see proof of their sunny arses, especially during live gigs, and that really fucked up the stage lighting. Plus it was mighty damned creepy.

So they had lead briefs made (that arse sunshine is very strong) and named themselves U2.

:D

(yes I am feeling mighty cheeky and irreverent this morning. :) )

indra said:

So they had lead briefs made (that arse sunshine is very strong) and named themselves U2.

:

So that explains why Bono keeps wriggling his behind -those briefs must be very uncomfortable for him, poor thing :wink:
Note to self, I must get used to Americans calling trousers pants. Pants over here are briefs/knickers. I nearly fell off my chair when I read Bono signed J Coster's pants -now that would have been something :wink:

Greenlight said:

So that explains why Bono keeps wriggling his behind -those briefs must be very uncomfortable for him, poor thing :wink:
Note to self, I must get used to Americans calling trousers pants. Pants over here are briefs/knickers. I nearly fell off my chair when I read Bono signed J Coster's pants -now that would have been something :wink:

Right on the top of my thigh ridden Eduns.:flirt:

Back
Top Bottom