Bono in Court Today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think this whole case is based on principles which the band holds very high especially for the people that work for them. They have said they have treated their crew like family. I am sure they give them whatever they want. If it was that bad working for them, disgruntled employees would have leaked information by now.

It seems as though Bono is upset about the fact that she just took the items without asking. I would be upset too.

She sounds like their one and only mistake.

BTW: Bono looks incredible in the all black suit :combust:

kellyahern said:
spd79bf4.jpg

Wauh! :combust:

One question though - is he wearing the rosary outside the shirt? :huh:

Even though i'm not a fan of the short hair, these court pics are completely smokin' hawt!!!! :combust: :faint:

he looks the hottest he's been in a long while!!!! :hyper: :hyper:

Hoping he grows his hair soon though :yes:

hcbiggs2002 said:

Is it coz I'm a woman but I just don't see how you can say that?!? She's has skinny as a rake, and that uniform she's wearing is totally unflattering and covering up what little figure she may have and you can't even see her hair or face coz it's covered with that cap which looks way too big for her head!! :eyebrow: I guess it takes all sorts.... :shrug:

You're right about Bono looking good thou'! Love a man in a well cut suit!! Now if he could just loose the tie and unbutton the shirt....:silent: :evil:

It definetly takes all sorts. And I happen to be a woman as well. :) I'm attracted to all sorts of people. To me she has a pretty smile and a kind looking face. Something just appealed to me about her. But our different tastes make the world go round, so its a good thing.

But I want to apologize if my comment made anyone upset. I read it now and it does seem a bit sexiest, especially if it was coming from a man. Sometimes I forget you can make a comment in person that is supposed to be funny or cute, but it doesn't come off that way in print. We often say how attractive the band members are and I saw the gal and just thought she was pretty and figured what the heck I'd say something. Again I'm sincerely sorry if I offended anyone. :heart: :hug:

Headache in a Suitcase said:
does he really need to wear the shades to court?

i hope he at least took them off in the court room...

Yep, he did. A couple of the reports said he removed them whilst testifying.

^"You're doing the arm thing *again* :madwife:...put the arms down! Are you purposely ignoring me?:mad: I didn't want to have to resort to this!"

<tackle>

That'll teach 'im. :wink:

The way he always holds one arm across his stomach (usually holding onto his jacket, if he's wearing one).

Somebody that's doing GA at one of the remaining shows should so hold up a sign saying "Bono! PUT YOUR ARMS DOWN!"

Also:
kellyahern said:
He looks gooooooood. :combust: :faint: :drool:

Last edited:
not to piss anyone off but

I think he’s just trying to keep his jacket closed no?

1. I am so glad any youthful dreams of celebrity I may have had have gone by the wayside I would not want to be criticized by my adoring fans for trying to keep my jacket closed (or even hiding my belly)
2. I can’t wait for the nov.| dec. shows to start so we have something else to post about

Again, no offense, but its been posted ALOT and I’m just saying let's give the guy a break...

DreamOutLoud13 said:
The way he always holds one arm across his stomach (usually holding onto his jacket, if he's wearing one).

Somebody that's doing GA at one of the remaining shows should so hold up a sign saying "Bono! PUT YOUR ARMS DOWN!"

Also:

He looks gooooooood. :combust: :faint: :drool:

GREAT IDEA!!!! I DARE SOMEONE TO DO IT! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

it's actually not a great idea. it's just kind of rude to magnify someone's physical mannerisms in the form of a poster...while they are performing.

just my opinion.

jojo100 said:
it's actually not a great idea. it's just kind of rude to magnify someone's physical mannerisms in the form of a poster...while they are performing.

just my opinion.

just to let you know (seeing that you are new here) ..I was being sarcastic... :tsk: :|

biff said:
... Ms Cashman refused to give back a trunk of items, including a video recorder and numerous videos of the band's concerts.

I wants the concert footage! :drool: :wink:

tbird said:
not to piss anyone off but

I think he’s just trying to keep his jacket closed no?

Again, no offense, but its been posted ALOT and I’m just saying let's give the guy a break...

I subscribe what you said.

JCOSTER said:
Rosary under the tie :drool:

He probably felt like he needed extra protection as he went to court. It proves (if anyone has any doubt) that he uses it because he’s a believer and it’s not just as an accessory.

I hope this case gets to an end soon and that Miss Cashman stops bothering these people for good.

Last edited:
U2Fanatic4ever said:

just to let you know (seeing that you are new here) ..I was being sarcastic... :tsk: :|

There's no indication (such as a wink) whatsoever in your post that would indicate you were being sarcastic, to a new poster or an "old" one. I think your response to her/him was a bit of a put-down, at that. :|

And jojo 100 is hardly "new" here. There may be only 23 posts, but this person registered four years ago. It's an insulting remark, IMO.
:shrug:

biff said:
Here's a link to a video report on the trial. There's some information in this I hadn't heard before. (Go to "latest video" on the right.)

http://www.rte.ie/arts/

Thanks biff! :up:

:lol: at the "...No, that would be like me asking for your wig"-comment!

Back
Top Bottom