Bono in Copenhagen, January 23rd - pic help needed!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Merc

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Hi girls! :wave:

Bono has made a short visit to Copenhagen today, but...

I can't really find any pics of it!!! :sad:

If any of you have access to the photo agencies and could do a search, I would appreciate it very much!!! :bow: :hug:

Especially if anyone has access to "Scanpix" (www.scanpix.dk) I would be very happy! Thanks in advance! :)

These are the only two pics I've found so far:

ch152545_guest.jpg

ch152532_guest.jpg

omg... is bono... growing a beard?? :drool:
yay! and the furrrr coat :cute:
he's supposed to be in germany for that award thingy tomorrow right???
busy man... very busy man ^^

Galeongirl said:
omg... is bono... growing a beard?? :drool:
yay! and the furrrr coat :cute:
he's supposed to be in germany for that award thingy tomorrow right???
busy man... very busy man ^^

Yep, Germany tomorrow - in Baden Baden for the Media Award...

Merc said:
Hi girls! :wave:

Bono has made a short visit to Copenhagen today, but...

I can't really find any pics of it!!! :sad:

If any of you have access to the photo agencies and could do a search, I would appreciate it very much!!! :bow: :hug:

Especially if anyone has access to "Scanpix" (www.scanpix.dk) I would be very happy! Thanks in advance! :)

I'll try, unfortunately I don't have access to scanpix :(

Devlin said:
*gets out her grooming shears.* No beard. No.

grrrrr first no chest hair, now no beard??? :madwife: dont get near his hair!

hmm no just kidding.. everybody has personal taste.. and I like a bit of hair.. well on Bono that is :wink:

Re: Re: Bono in Copenhagen, January 23rd - pic help needed!

kellyahern said:
I'll try, unfortunately I don't have access to scanpix :(

Thanks Kelly! :hug:

I'm crossing my fingers you will find something! :yes:

hcbiggs2002 said:
So was there any special reason for his trip to Copenhagen?:ohmy:

Me! :flirt: :sexywink:

No, seriously - he held a speach for company leaders and others who each payed 1000 EURO to listen to him... :huh:

Merc said:

Me! :flirt: :sexywink:

No, seriously - he held a speach for company leaders and others who each payed 1000 EURO to listen to him... :huh:

Hahaa, you wish!!:wink:

Just another example of how Bono's hard work on behalf of the poor of the world is making a difference!! It makes one proud to be a U2 fan.:D

oh if I had the money... I'd sure spend it just to make him talk ... that voice.. :drool:

(I thought he had a meeting with some scandinavian ministers about debt stuff... )

Galeongirl said:
(I thought he had a meeting with some scandinavian ministers about debt stuff... )

He had a talk with the Danish development minister before speaking... they talked about the so-called "debt relief" that Denmark is giving to 8 African countries.

anjarw said:
he just arrived in baden-baden by the way. 4 fans were at his hotel to welcome him :wink:

Wauh! :lol: This is almost like some kind of intelligence-service - always knowing were the man is! :huh:

U2Girl1978 said:
When is he going to get rid of his ridiculously huge red sunglasses? :| Honestly, he looks like shit.

er... I better not comment on that or I'd start something bad...

also, I tried googling for pictures of copenhagen... with no results... sorry

no i'm not there :( someone from u2tour.de is there though..maybe there'll be photos there later

@merc yeah its mad :ohmy: i even know which hotel he's staying at tonight even though i'm not there

anjarw said:
@merc yeah its mad :ohmy: i even know which hotel he's staying at tonight even though i'm not there

Well, thats the U2-family... There's always someone who knows someone who knows... sometimes it's good - sometimes, not so good... :shrug:

On a different note - I just got a tip where there might be some pics tomorrow, so maybe I'll come back with more pics tomorrow! :yes:

I wish I had 1000 euro to throw around. He's looking good, I personally hope he isn't growing a beard as I prefer him without one. But these are great pix!!:drool: :drool: :drool: :censored: :censored: :censored:

ohhh yesh Bono grow a beard! that means the other PLEBAns won't drool ove ryou anymore and I'll have you all for myself :evil:
well not a big beard like santa.. but just.. 1 cm or something.. like it is now :drool:

Last edited:
U2Girl1978 said:
When is he going to get rid of his ridiculously huge red sunglasses? :| Honestly, he looks like shit.

:rockon:

....don't forget the cowboy hat. Jeez...that has to go.

Hey Merc! Were you there? Who of them was you?

I met him, and talked to him.
Fan Experiences and Tour Photos has my story. And I'd also love a picture :)

God Part III said:
Hey Merc! Were you there? Who of them was you?

I met him, and talked to him.
Fan Experiences and Tour Photos has my story. And I'd also love a picture :)

Girl w/ glasses, black coat, white Nike-cap... the last one to get a word with Bono before the Audi drove away! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom