Bono in Chicago 10/12

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
DreamOutLoud13 said:
I'm glad Oprah was driving, and not Bono! :lol:

They probably wouldn't let him drive a right-hand-driven (or what do you call that?!) car! :lol:

Thanks for the pics and videos! :D:up:

Originally posted by LMAusten
upclosebutblurry.jpg

Sorry the last pic is blurry--but I hope you like it anyway!

um... YES :love:

Thanks everyone for sharing! :)

img1627lk2.jpg

Sorry, I didn't get the shots of Bono directing traffic. I was laughing and my battery was virtually dead on my camera.

LMAusten said:
Oh CatLady..maybe he did say shop until it stops. I heard drop but then again...I was in a daze!

I'm pretty sure that was it--but I was fairly dazed myself. You and I must have been right near each other. I said "see you in Honolulu!" :reject:

I am so good at picking out colors, but I can't tell in these pics. Were his glasses orange...:tsk: or red...:hyper: I can't wait till tomorrow. I was only 2 hours away from Bono this morning. I should've skipped class and headed to Chicago. LOL. God Bless!

"What no man can own...No man can take.": Yahweh-U2

U2isthebest said:
I am so good at picking out colors, but I can't tell in these pics. Were his glasses orange...:tsk: or red...:hyper: I can't wait till tomorrow. I was only 2 hours away from Bono this morning. I should've skipped class and headed to Chicago. LOL. God Bless!

"What no man can own...No man can take.": Yahweh-U2

They looked sort of orange-y to me. But maybe they were supposed to be (RED)?

just got this email!

Dear Lila,

Keep A Child Alive on Oprah!!!!

KCA Global Ambassador Alicia Keys will be on "The Oprah Winfrey Show" tomorrow-Friday, talking about KCA! Please, show your support and tune in.

Grammy-Winning artist, actress, philanthropist and humanitarian Alicia Keys will tell Oprah about her trip to Africa in April. She will be sharing pictures and videos from her trips to KCA clinics and programs. This trip changed Alicia's life. Tune in and it will change yours as well. See the faces of the children who benefit from your kindness, the doctors who work tirelessly to deliver medicine to the destitute ill and the communities struggling to cope with the devastation of AIDS. Learn how KCA is addressing these problems fueled by your kindness and generosity.

In addition, Alicia Keys and Bono will duet their beautiful rendition of, "Don't Give Up (Africa)". This song is a message to all the people in Africa who are waiting for life-saving ARVs, who have watched a daughter or father or uncle or sister die of AIDS, who are grandmothers raising orphaned grandchildren, who are dying alone in their homes. Alicia and Bono will pour their heart into this song. Show your support for these two humanitarians and the people infected and affected by AIDS in Africa by purchasing this song on Friday at www.keepachildalive.org.

100% of the money from the song will benefit Keep a Child Alive.

The Oprah Winfrey Show. Friday October 13, 2006 (Check local listings for airtimes)

Catlady said:

I'm pretty sure that was it--but I was fairly dazed myself. You and I must have been right near each other. I said "see you in Honolulu!" :reject:

I was going to say we must have been close. I was wearing a white coat with a multicolor scarf and I have short brown hair. And the dazed look on my face. I tried to say something like "I wore red for you today Bono" but it came out "blah blah Red blah blah Bono."

I'm pretty sure I saw you. :) I was wearing a black 3/4 length coat with a pink scarf. I have blond hair, and wore the same dazed expression. :)

Catlady said:
I'm pretty sure I saw you. :) I was wearing a black 3/4 length coat with a pink scarf. I have blond hair, and wore the same dazed expression. :)

There should be some kind of Interference secret handshake or hand sign so we can recognize fellow posters in a crowd.

I still can't believe just a few hours ago we were thisclose to Bono, and that I've actually been able to get work done since. But I've been grinning like a Cheshire Cat!

10060792_320X240.jpg

He just looked so incredibly hot there I had to do a bigger one!!!
I just didn't think you could get any hotter, but apparently one can!!!

He is such the gentleman opening the door for Oprah! Sweet:drool:

Thanks for posting...I'm so :hyper: for tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom