Bono in Chicago 10/12

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2FloridaFan said:
Here's the link for the Bono/Alicia Keys segement on Oprah for those of you who don't have Winzip.

Thank you.:bow: I don’t even know when that show will be aired here (probably in a couple of months).
Obrigada :wink:

so, i haven't seen anyones post anywhere about the "Don't Give Up" duet with Bono and Alicia...
although nothing compares to B/Edge harmony...nothing-
i do enjoy when Bono sings/duets with a female voice especially now with the recently discovered, "Bob" given high note.
i like the andrea coors tune and also "In a lifetime" with Clannad

i give this tune a thumbs up as it did the goose bump for me and i have already ordered a pair of armani glasses and 5 gap shirts.

Download the new tune here...

http://www.keepachildalive.org/

1.49 buys all sorts of medication it's f'n amazing what this campaign can and will do!!!

BUY RED~~~~

U2FloridaFan said:
Here's the link for the Bono/Alicia Keys segement on Oprah for those of you who don't have Winzip. You'll need to add the www and delete the spaces:wink:
http://.transfer big files.com/Download.aspx?id=62cce7a3-a3a3-4efe-ae5a-e9a0a34e1191

Could someone please re-post this? It says the maximum downloads has been reached. I taped the show but my local news station cut into the show w/ some breaking news story right when the Bono and Alicia Keys were to perform!

I went to our Gap yesterday. They had RED ads out front, Don Cheadle and Christy. I wanted to see the parka, since it's already winter here it's the only thing I could really wear (and wear to and from work, we can't have anything with a logo even if it's charity). I was happy b/c the photo of Christy had her wearing the parka, but then they didn't have any in the store, go figure. They had a bunch of the shirts, but not the popular red one. They also had bags and the white shirt. I really want the belt, b/c I need a new decent belt, but they didn't have it. I heard a girl at the counter asking where the red shirts were b/c she saw them on Oprah and wanted them. Sounds like demand has really exceeding the supply. I was pleasantly surprised overall since I assumed our Gap wouldn't have a clue. I'm guessing they'll get more before Christmas.

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
I went to our Gap yesterday. They had RED ads out front, Don Cheadle and Christy. I wanted to see the parka, since it's already winter here it's the only thing I could really wear (and wear to and from work, we can't have anything with a logo even if it's charity). I was happy b/c the photo of Christy had her wearing the parka, but then they didn't have any in the store, go figure. They had a bunch of the shirts, but not the popular red one. They also had bags and the white shirt. I really want the belt, b/c I need a new decent belt, but they didn't have it. I heard a girl at the counter asking where the red shirts were b/c she saw them on Oprah and wanted them. Sounds like demand has really exceeding the supply. I was pleasantly surprised overall since I assumed our Gap wouldn't have a clue. I'm guessing they'll get more before Christmas.

I went to the Gap on friday, and they told me that the day of the Oprah show all the red shirts sold out before closing time and most of the .....(red) shirts too. all that was left was hamme(red) and bo(red). Obviously nobody felt like walking with those words around :wink: compared to inspi(red) and such. ..
all that was left were a few shirts and some bags. they didn't have any other products. i really was hoping to get the green jacket with the red letters (the one that Oprah wanted to have to go "walk my dog with", since it's getting cooler around here.

I couldn't help but notice that Bono thought that was kind of funny that Oprah would get a jacket to just go walk her dog. :ohmy: He kind of repeated her saying that with a grin on his face, like he was thinking ......"ok, so you have a walk-the-dog jacket.." it was kinda cute. of course, he's the guy that just puts on whatever is lying at the end of his bed.

Last edited:
I was trying to explain to my friend in Sweden yesterday about the high cuteness quotient raised during the "photo booth" segment, especially Bono's reaction to Oprah's flirtation.

:flirt:

Could someone possibly upload this small section? I'm sure there are hundreds of others outside North America who would also enjoy it.

Thanks.

Yep, thankyou, that's the one I wanted since my current parka is 4 years old and ripped. Ah, well, I didn't have any money anyway, I just wanted to try it on and see if I want it on my Christmas list. I'll have to check some of our other Gap stores..

28 Red products from The Gap already posted on Ebay. :madspit:
Even though a part of the proceeds will still go to help with battling Aids in Africa, it just never ceases to amaze me, that even with a product that is connected to charity, all certain people care about is the making of the almighty dollar off of the good intentions of others. :mad:

It sounds like very few, if any of the stores have gotten the parka. Maybe they just weren't ready in time for the launch of the campaign :shrug:

Lila64 said:
It sounds like very few, if any of the stores have gotten the parka. Maybe they just weren't ready in time for the launch of the campaign :shrug:

Is that the green jacket with the writing on the back? I saw it today at one of the larger Gap stores here. They were out of a lot of items but had tons of bags and jackets. When the website first showed the items for sale on Friday, they had a red hoodie with Inspi(red) on the back. It's not at any of the stores I've been to or online anymore :grumpy: They barely even had hoodies left other than small sizes. The store today said they were out of all tee's yesterday for both men and women before noon. I can't decide which bag I want. I need a new bag for school in January. They had 2 different styles but one seemed to have very small handles on it. There's a new Gap opening next Monday not too far from my house. I'm curious to see what, if anything, they will have available. I don't know if the stuff would already have been shipped to them by now or not.

one4u2 said:
I saw the green parka at a Gap by my house, $150.00 :|

:shocked: Ooookaaay, bracelet and pins it is!

(although if I didn't need a real winter jacket already, I'd probably be a sucker and save for the Gap parka)

^Yeah, that kinda sucks since it's such an awesome jacket. Perhaps i'll just have to settle for a t-shirt or hoodie. :( Oh well, i'm still excited about the line, anyways. (despite some of the peeps knocking it in EYKIW:mad:)

brkngrrl said:

Could someone please re-post this? It says the maximum downloads has been reached. I taped the show but my local news station cut into the show w/ some breaking news story right when the Bono and Alicia Keys were to perform!

Here' it is the Bono/Alicia Keys performance of 'Don't Give Up' on Oprah.

Link: http://www.you sendit.com/download/mbrksfaboxM%3D

Remember to delete the spaces!

For anyone who missed the show, I've uploaded the segments. They are MP4 files, if you can't play them download VLC Media Player it plays everything!
A video editor I'm not but hopefully some of you will get to see the show who otherwise wouldn't :) The last file is a zip of all the parts.

First set is at http://www.ysi. com/download/8hc4p06GBIc%3D
1-Bono and Oprah Interview.mp4
2-Bono and Oprah at the Gap.mp4
3-Bono and Oprah at Apple and Motorola.mp4
4-Bono and Oprah at Armani.mp4
5-Alicia Keys and Oprah Interview.mp4

2nd set is at http://www.ysi .com/download/8hfksd4Hz4M%3D
6-Alicia Keys and Oprah Interview Pt2.mp4
7-Bono and Alicia Duet.mp4:
8-RED Oprah Ending.mp4
(RED)Bono on Oprah-AllParts.zip is a zip file containint all of the segments.

PS Please sign the Petition to broadcast the Hawaii Show

Nightsong said:
For anyone who missed the show, I've uploaded the segments. They are MP4 files, if you can't play them download VLC Media Player it plays everything!
A video editor I'm not but hopefully some of you will get to see the show who otherwise wouldn't :) The last file is a zip of all the parts.

[/URL]

Thank you so much for this! :bow: What a wonderful show!! And Bono just looked so HOT and was so sweet!! :drool: I just love this man soooo much!!! :hug:

And did I hear right, the (RED) Motorola cellphone only costs $79?!? Blimey that's cheaper than my Nokia 3510i that I bought a couple of years ago!?! :ohmy: I really hope this becomes available here in Finland some day!!

Nightsong said:

8-RED Oprah Ending.mp4

Is anyone else having problems accessing this site? It keeps saying the link is not available :mad:

Nightsong said:

8-RED Oprah Ending.mp4

thank you so much :love: :bow: :bow:

thankyou nightsong! i forwarded the link to a couple of friends that i know don't get the show where they live. And since it was so good, i didn't want them to miss it!
way cool. :up:

Back
Top Bottom