Bono in Boston pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you ALLl - mrs. springsteen, kellyahern and everyone else here who have offered video links, pictures, articles ,ets about the happenings in Boston yesterday. :applaud:

Your contributions to this wonderful thread are GREATLY appreciated. :wink:

And I also think that Bono is looking VERY GOOD - not just with his hair (very nice) and his choice of clothes but also with his general appearance. :up:

I hope Bono keeps the lighter shade of Bulgaris - it helps us to better see the twinkle in his awesome blue eyes!:angel:

But what impressed me the most was Bono's attitude - he continues to look upbeat, positive and truly at peace with himself and for that, I am overjoyed!:yes:

I hope things ONLY GET BETTER FOR BONO! :bono: :love: :hug:

I don't think we've seen this one:

1091017859_5402.jpg

Bono's looking very hot, as always. And I'm glad he took Ali with him, I'm sure she helps temper him when he gets too rockstar for the politicians to handle.

Merc said:

The hair!!! :love: JT-times are back to stay... :D

I was thinking it looked similar to the Conspiracy of Hope tour hair.

Doesn't matter, he does look good.

Thanks for the pics, articles and links everybody!

He looks absolutely gorgeous, as always. So handsome and charismatic. And Ali looks so beautiful. I just love her!!!

Ani

Here's another pic from a Boston.com reader:

33%3B4338323232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E2328%3D635%3D76%3C%3DXROQDF%3E2323593%3C258%3B7ot1lsi

Bono leaves the Salute to Ted Kennedy at Symphony Hall on Tuesday night.
(Photo submitted by Tony, from Brookline)

New sunglasses again.

The ONE champaign (morning) that he used in Portugal. Didn't like it.

And the Ted Kennedy Party (Pride) that was seen on some "studio door" fan pic. So so...

Last edited:
So many awesome pics girls! Thanks for sharing them all!!!
Bono looks absolutely :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: these days!!
:love: long haired Bono :love:

kellyahern said:
It does look a little shorter now that you mention it :)

Hi Flavia? :wave:

How is your mom doing?

Hi Kel! :D

She's just fine! But Id' better give you all the news in another thread or I'm bound to be kicked in the arse! :lol:

Thanks for asking.... :D

kelly - any info about the last pic you just posted?

It looks like it's from the Dem Convention this past week, but I'm just trying to figure out what they're doing!:laugh:

Thanks, kellyahern, for always thinking about your fellow PLEBAns - it's much appreciated. :bow:

Bono U2 27.07.04 Bono an angel at democratic Convention July 27 , 2004 , Boston , Massachusetts , USA : Bono , lead singer for the band U2 , asks two of US Senator Patrick Leahy? s campaign aides , Jessica Hogle , left , and Michelle Maiwurm , to strike a Charlie? s Angels pose in front of the Hampshire Hotel on Beacon Street in Boston. Bono was speaking at a breakfast for Vermont delegates and their families.. Credit : Vyto Starinskas Rutland Herald Polaris

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom