Bono in Berlin today (11/03)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I need to stop looking--I'm already in trouble---my husband came to visit me at my office a few days ago & saw Bono's pic on my wall & said where's my picture. Whoops! :ohmy: :shrug:

Bono's Doll said:
I need to stop looking--I'm already in trouble---my husband came to visit me at my office a few days ago & saw Bono's pic on my wall & said where's my picture. Whoops! :ohmy: :shrug:

I have this pic on the bookshelf in "my room". I usually end up sleeping there due to my hubby's snoring. The other day he came in to wake me up. My back was hurting, so I asked him for a backrub. He said, "Why don't you get Bono to do it?" and walked out. :madwife: :giggle:

Copyoforiginal-clear.jpg

Rosebud said:

:giggle:

I'm single now, but it'll be interesting to see how I'll handle my bono-obsession when in a relationship one day.

You won't! Just try to speak about him as little as possible and post your most inner thoughts here.

My husband once asked me what I would do if Bono got through the door. I smiled and avoided to answer, so he got more and more upset. :sad:

I had to finally say that I would ask him to be friends because I really appreciate him as a person... which is true! Almost..:sexywink:

onekea said:
bono11032008-5.jpg

wonder if the chocolate bunny belongs to bono :giggle:

Ah, I can totally see that! :giggle:

Thank you ladies for the lovely pictures, I can't stop laughing at the ones with the bell. He is so deliciously dorky!!:love: :love:

edurban said:

You won't! Just try to speak about him as little as possible and post your most inner thoughts here.

My husband once asked me what I would do if Bono got through the door. I smiled and avoided to answer, so he got more and more upset. :sad:

I had to finally say that I would ask him to be friends because I really appreciate him as a person... which is true! Almost..:sexywink:

My husband actually likes talking to me about Bono. He mostly enjoys teasing me, so we have fun with it. The other night he told me the only reason I think Bono is gorgeous is because I'm in love with him, and if anyone in U2 is gorgeous he'd choose Larry. :ohmy: :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom