Bono in a suit pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't think that this pic has been posted yet, I don't know why not. Bono in a leather suit, and that pose is just *thud*
bonoleather.jpg

:drool: :drool:

clementine_rose said:
It is my baby! His name is Clementine, he is a prairie dog that I have had for a year and a half. I got him on May 10th last year.

clem1.jpg

Oh my. Those are some claws on that little guy! I didn't know you could have 'em as pets! He's very cute with the santa suit! :wink:

You can't buy them anymore. It really sucked because like 3 months after I bought him the whole monkeypox thing came about, that is my kind of luck. Since I bought him before the whole monkeypox thing, and because I am in contact with the CDC, I am one of the few people that actually own a prairie dog. He is the sweetest thing in the world. As for the claws, the reason they are so long is because they have blood supply all the way to the tip, a prairie dog has no immune system so the slightest cut or scrape can cause an infection, which would kill him. So I just put a concrete block in with him and he files them down. He has never bitten me or scratched me, plus he is potty-trained. He is a wonderful addition to my family!

Okay on with the thread....

edgepiano.jpg

Another dressed up pic, not exactly a suit pic. I was looking through my photobucket, and I don't have very many pics of Bono in a suit. I need to get some more.

clementine_rose said:
It is my baby! His name is Clementine, he is a prairie dog that I have had for a year and a half. I got him on May 10th last year.

clem1.jpg

clementine2.jpg

I have never seen a prairie dog before, living in Australia and all- that is so cute!

bonosloveslave said:
joaoricardo -

You have made your feelings known, there is no need to keep harping on it. This thread is dedicated to posting pictures of Bono in a suit - I would rather not close this thread because you keep taking it off track.

Sorry I cannot comment on the non-English posts :huh:

Meanwhile...your avatar pic...is that you and Bono kissing? OMG! You lucky girl!!! :D

clementine_rose said:

clem1.jpg

clementine2.jpg

Clementine, your Clem-prairie dog iTOO CUTE!!
You got your critter on B-mans B-day?

Bono, Bono Bono!!!Amazingly adorable!!!..I love this vid so much
and Edge doing his little dance, WICKED CUTE!!!:D
discotheque.jpg

Last edited:
BonoFox1 said:

Clementine, your Clem-prairie dog iTOO CUTE!!
You got your critter on B-mans B-day?

Yes, I did get Clementine on Bono's birthday. I was going to name Clementine, Bono. It is a good thing I didn't, it would be weird to have to say, "Bono stop nibbling my neck", or "Bono get out of my shirt", or "Bono get back in your cage", or "Bono stop playing with yourself"....these are all things I am always having to tell Clementine. So it would have just been weird if I had named Clementine, Bono. I know instead of naming him Bono I gave him a girls name, Clementine must be a very confused male.

Back
Top Bottom