Bono in a suit pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
xy71t

original posted by BonoFox1

"If he sucks WHY ARE YOU HERE IN PLEBA???...If you need your ego stroked it's not going to happen here!!..If you don't like what we post....LEAVE!....and don't let the next post hit you in the arse!"

i was just expecting an answer as this one, ahahahahahahha!
i think you pleba girls are in need, but you will not resolve that need with bono, he is not real for you, just virtual, try to get a real man to resolve it. maybe you are to lonly in this world, if you need a real friend contact me, jamaral69@hotmail.com

joaoricardo said:
original posted by BonoFox1

"If he sucks WHY ARE YOU HERE IN PLEBA???...If you need your ego stroked it's not going to happen here!!..If you don't like what we post....LEAVE!....and don't let the next post hit you in the arse!"

i was just expecting an answer as this one, ahahahahahahha!
i think you pleba girls are in need, but you will not resolve that need with bono, he is not real for you, just virtual, try to get a real man to resolve it. maybe you are to lonly in this world, if you need a real friend contact me, jamaral69@hotmail.com

Let's not feed the troll.

joaoricardo said:
bono sucks, you girls get a real man!!!!!!

You've been warned about the tone of your postings before. This forum is about the band members, it's perfectly appropriate for the girls to be posting about Bono in here, and they don't need to be screamed at for doing so.

Last edited:
neutral said:

You've been warned about the tone of your postings before. This forum is about the band members, it's perfectly appropriate for the girls to be posting about Bono in here, and they don't need to be screamed at for doing so.

:applaud: :evil:

LostAtMoon said:

:lmao:

João Ricardo és um idiota e estás a usar o Bono como pretexto para o engate na Pleba. Esquece.

É mais um imbecil, perdedor que não tem nada pra dizer e nada pra fazer. A última coisa que se deve ser feita é dar atenção para esses idiotas. Ele provavelmente tem ciúmes do Bono e gostaria de ser que nem ele..... é algo ridículo. Eu só não entendo por que ele não e expulso de PLEBA pelo menos, já que ele obviamente esta aqui pra atrapalhar. :shrug:

You know Lost an Moon and Brazillian Fly..I don't know Portugese , but I undersdtand what you guys wrote cause I am fluent in Spanish...So from what I understood I agree...
On with the posting people...I would post but Im at work and have no acess to mt photobucket...
Great Job by the way :D

Thanks to the Girls who responded in Portuguese to that Arse.

I'm Brazilian but I came to the USA when I was 5. I read and speak Portuguese but cannot write it. I agree with everything you said - especially the fact that he's just jealous of Bono.

caligemini said:
Thanks to the Girls who responded in Portuguese to that Arse.

I'm Brazilian but I came to the USA when I was 5. I read and speak Portuguese but cannot write it. I agree with everything you said - especially the fact that he's just jealous of Bono.

Olá! :wave: Legal saber que tem mais uma brasileira na casa! Quanto mais melhor! Eu não sou uma garota falando nisso, eu sou homen. :wink: :lol: Seja bem vinda! :up: :)

Back
Top Bottom