Bono in a suit pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
clementine_rose said:

I gave him a girls name, Clementine must be a very confused male.

That's okay, my cat's a girl and she has a guy's name (well, a Klingon's actually, but that's a long story) :lol:

I didn't know you could potty train praire dogs. This might be a weird question, but, um, where does he go when he needs to "go" ? :huh:

Last edited:
kellyahern said:

That's okay, my cat's a girl and she has a guy's name (well, a Klingon's actually, but that's a long story) :lol:

I didn't know you could potty train praire dogs. This might be a weird question, but, um, where does he go when he needs to "go" ? :huh:

When Clementine needs to "go" he goes in this one spot in his cage. He has never gone anywhere else, prairie dogs are very obssesive compulsive. They are also second to dolphins when it comes to the size of their vocabulary.

Getting back to the thread, I need to find some more pics of Bono in a suit. I think most of my Bono collection is of him in leather. :shifty:

clementine_rose said:

Yes, I did get Clementine on Bono's birthday. I was going to name Clementine, Bono. It is a good thing I didn't, it would be weird to have to say, "Bono stop nibbling my neck", or "Bono get out of my shirt", or "Bono get back in your cage", or "Bono stop playing with yourself"....these are all things I am always having to tell Clementine. So it would have just been weird if I had named Clementine, Bono. I know instead of naming him Bono I gave him a girls name, Clementine must be a very confused male.

Oh Clem!!..That is too funny!.:lol:

But come to think of it :hmm: I think I might name my next pet Bono (for my own psyco amusment of course) and then I can say such things as the ones you mentioned "Bono stop nibbling my neck", or "Bono get out of my shirt", or "Bono get back in your cage", or "Bono stop playing with yourself"....(but that is just me....I'm weird like that):wink:

LostAtMoon said:
ColinBono.jpg

Bono with his funny impersonator, after too much drinking (?) …

Love this picture.

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom