Bono in a kilt!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dreams out loud

The Fly
a friend of mine did this and I just had to share
:lmao:

liambono.jpg

Oh thanks! Good one! :up:

Sigh, Bono with long hair and a kilt in the Scottish highlands. :cute:

Where is Bonoinakilt? This is just what she's been looking for!;)

Good done. :up:

Buuuuuuut.........:eyebrow:.........hopefulyl he'll never wear it for real. *expects something from bonoinakilt now.....*

LOL :lmao: My dream came thrue wwooooohhhhooooooo
Masterpice dream out loud and FS :up:
Where is bonoinakilt???

I haven't been on Interference in a few days...

but let me tell you...I LOVE THAT PICTURE!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

:combust: :faint:

I am stealing that picture! I can't stop staring at it....*having heart attack*

I'm in heaven. :yes:

thank you for that!!!!

Bono should wear a kilt all the time! I don't care what you anti Bono in a kilt people say! :tongue:

today is a good day...1.) for seeing that picture and 2.) 2 years ago today...I saw U2! :)

~Katelyn

Last edited:
**** Our top story on the 10 o'clock news****

There was a bizare robbery last night before U2's concert....it seems a group of estragned women snuck back stage and broke into Bono's dressing room and stole all of his clothes leaving behind a kilt and leather vest leaving the famous star no other choice but to preform in the kilt and vest During the concert there were report's of swooning and women drowing is their own drool.
When we spoke to Bono about this ordeal he said he rather liked wearing the kilt and was considering adding a new character to the show called "Bono McHewson" he's talking to a desinger about making his very own gold lamee kilt.
When we spoke to the other three band members about last night's events and Bono's idea for a new character all they had to say was this: THOSE CRAZY PLEBA GIRLS ARE BEHIND THIS!!

:drool:

that would be a much better picture if he was holding bagpipes!!

mmmm Bono in a kilt.... :drool: :drool: :combust:

I'm gonna have some damn good dreams! :yes:

~Katelyn

dreams out loud said:
**** Our top story on the 10 o'clock news****

There was a bizare robbery last night before U2's concert....it seems a group of estragned women snuck back stage and broke into Bono's dressing room and stole all of his clothes leaving behind a kilt and leather vest leaving the famous star no other choice but to preform in the kilt and vest During the concert there were report's of swooning and women drowing is their own drool.
When we spoke to Bono about this ordeal he said he rather liked wearing the kilt and was considering adding a new character to the show called "Bono McHewson" he's talking to a desinger about making his very own gold lamee kilt.
When we spoke to the other three band members about last night's events and Bono's idea for a new character all they had to say was this: THOSE CRAZY PLEBA GIRLS ARE BEHIND THIS!!

:lol:!

Love it!

"drowning in their own drool"...hehe...

Angela

Oh my.

:eeklaugh:

Thats disturbing, but in an interesting sor t of way :eyebrow:. Perhaps if i were a bono girl i would understand more :shifty:. That story is really amusing though :laugh:, perhaps you all ought to start planning for something like that on the next tour!

Back
Top Bottom