Bono in a hoodie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bf64e61d.jpg

f451113b.jpg

3d3f72ae.jpg

d5af6985.jpg

2aa81faa.jpg

689493b5.jpg

Reply for scha:

I am not positive, but I probaby got the photo from someone selling the magazine on Ebay.
I'm glad it made you and badboybono happy! :) Can you please tell me what it says underneath the word "U2"? Thank you!

scha said:

I was to say exactly the same! De jobb, hogy te mondtad, mert így legalább kiderült, hogy van itten magyar most már dögivel... :wink:

BTW, how did you got that pic, Bonocomet?
And back to topic:
1295.jpg

315.jpg

such a cute, devlish grin! :evil: :drool:

one4u2 said:

OMG one4u2 I love you!!!! I have been searching for that center pic forever!!! It's my LJ icon, but I had never seen it bigger than 1 inch square. THANK YOU!

bonocomet said:
Reply for scha:

I am not positive, but I probaby got the photo from someone selling the magazine on Ebay.
I'm glad it made you and badboybono happy! :) Can you please tell me what it says underneath the word "U2"? Thank you!

It is a joke with words, in mirror translation it is "chemical reaction", but it can also be translated something like "spy-effect" . It refers to the origin of the name U2 and also the effect this band has on music and people, I think.

bonocomet said:

OMG one4u2 I love you!!!! I have been searching for that center pic forever!!! It's my LJ icon, but I had never seen it bigger than 1 inch square. THANK YOU!

:wink:

Love your sig!

Hey a big THANK YOU to U2TRINITY, one4u2, and scha!

Thanks for all the great pics and info. And wow what a great site that kevin westenberg! I am so in love with that black & white hoodie pic in the car. Awesome!!!

Thanks so much!! :)

Back
Top Bottom