BONO hugged and kissed me!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

skjuls

Refugee
Date: December 7, 2002

First, the DATA talk was incredible.

This is my second DATA talk but wasn't able to see Bono after the talk Thursday in Indianapolis.

To make a long story short, we were patiently waiting in the COLD after the talk near the tour busses.

John said don't shove or push. He can't sign anything. Only handshakes!!

Well, I had a sad story that it was my birthday yesterday and could I have a hug!!! Bono hugged and kissed me and even waited while my new friend Aaron took a picture.

I can now die and go to Heaven!!

He's so amazing!

:drool:

Sigh, he seems easier to meet than on the tour. If this wasn't such a sucky time in my life, I'd have been there too and finally met him. Doom and woe is me, always:(

OMG!!!!! Amazing! I'm a bit jealous, of course, but I'm getting a buzz reading all of this stuff about the Bono meetings, what a sweetie!!!! Major fuzzies!!!!:drool: :drool: :censored:

Last edited:
Stories for Boys said:
we were in louisville!!!

where were you sitting??

o, and congrats ;)

I was siting on the lefthand side if you are facing the stage in the second row. They tried to get me to move because they screwed up the reserved seating but I was like no! Bono was going to be on my side so NO!

And you guys! My Birthday really was on December 6 so I wasn't lying to him!

I did get to meet the band in Baltimore too but I didn't get a hug or kiss then!

Also, I shook Chris Tucker's hand!

A funny side note, I videotaped American Prayer and when Bono came out and greeted us. I'm an idiot cos I don't have me and him on tape, the recorder was still in my hands!! And John the bodyguard said "No sex, this is church grounds!" I don't know who he was talking to!! I just wanted a hug! And a picture!! Hopefully, my friend Aaron's camera took a good picture!!

:lol:

skjuls said:

I was siting on the lefthand side if you are facing the stage in the second row. They tried to get me to move because they screwed up the reserved seating but I was like no! Bono was going to be on my side so NO!
:lol:

dude
WE were in the second row on the left hand side... Right behind the row that wotshisname, the Financial guy that Bono had talk for a minute, Lies was right behind him. We was right in front of the Elms... Beth was in the first row and they made her move to a different seat, but still in the first row.

Did you happen to notice five girls standing around? ;) Or one mofo tall blonde girl? heh

on a personal note... WHY didn't we wait after the show? GAH :scream:

Last edited:
Kristie said:

dude
WE were in the second row on the left hand side... Right behind the row that wotshisname, the Financial guy that Bono had talk for a minute, Lies was right behind him. We was right in front of the Elms... Beth was in the first row and they made her move to a different seat, but still in the first row.

Did you happen to notice five girls standing around? ;) Or one mofo tall blonde girl? heh

on a personal note... WHY didn't we wait after the show? GAH :scream:

heh...we were the reason the reserved seating was messed up...they didn't put a sign on one of the seats, so beth sat there. I SAW YOU!!! i remember seeing a girl and they asked her to move but she didn't. LMAO!!! i was the really tall one on the end of the second row.

as for not waiting........:ohmy: :mad: :coocoo: :der: :(

and that is my emotion on the subject...

hey guys, remember when we saw the flashes coming from the crowd? *cough*

Sorry

It's all my fault, I thought it was pointless to try to catch him with that big crowd, I thought it would be better to follow them for a bit and catch them at one of their truck stop visits and/or going back to their hotel. Didn't quite pan out that way.....:sad: :(

But congrats to you on your kiss skjuls!

And a belated Happy Birthday :wave:

Re: Sorry

bonosloveslave said:
It's all my fault, I thought it was pointless to try to catch him with that big crowd, I thought it would be better to follow them for a bit and catch them at one of their truck stop visits and/or going back to their hotel. Didn't quite pan out that way.....:sad: :(

Aw don't blame yourself, it's not like there weren't four of us who could have overpowered you. :hug:

Re: Sorry

bonosloveslave said:

That's exactly what I would've done too :huh: :grumpy: I'm sorry, I wish you could've met him. Sometimes some of the best fans have some of the worst luck. I know I do!

bonosloveslave said:
But congrats to you on your kiss skjuls!

And a belated Happy Birthday :wave:

Thanks! Can't believe I'm 26 now! Yikes, I'm old!

The crowd wasn't that big and he had to pass us since there wasn't any other way to the busses.

Following the bus afterward wouldn't have worked, Bodyguard said they were off to the airport!??

Yeah, I wasn't moving since I waited in line forever out in the cold.

And I knew Bono was going to be on my side!

I do remember you guys standing around!! LOL

I wish I had known you guys were there! I put out a thread but I guess no one responded. My Interference messages haven't been working right. I never get any e-mails saying that someone has responded to this thread!

Well, can you guys hope this pic turns out. It's in NC right now with a guy named Aaron. He said he was so nervous and forgot to use my camera, which was a nice one instead of his disposable!

Anyway, at least my video is nice! (but none with Bono and me!)

Picture, not yet

Well, I've been told that my picture is only okay. I guess that is what you get when the person uses a disposable at night instead of the Cannon Rebel he had around his neck! (Yikes!!) I'm not bitter! LOL

However, my friend Bono has his hand around my neck and is looking like is going to kiss me!

Maybe I can get the picture fixed up! Does anyone know anything about how I would do this!!??

Thanks!!

skjuls:sad:

Congrats skjuls! Atleast your pic came out, when I met Bono he posed with me twice and NEITHER pic even took....AT ALL!!! (So I am still bitter at my mom, a year and a half later! lol, j/k
But anyways, I'm sure it will be ok, I mean how bad could a pic with you and Bono in it be?!?! When do we get to see it!?

Well, as soon as I see the actual picture, I'll let you guys know!

I don't have a scanner at my apt in Bloomington but I guess I can ask around so I can scan it for you guys to see.

My friend Aaron said he mail it in a day or two, in exchange of the video I have a Bono in Louisville!

Back
Top Bottom