Bono ....he puts the sex in our sexy Pleba parties

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Back.

My best friend had to call me to discuss Lost again. He had to know what was so fascinating on the Internet last night that I missed it.

I was here, of course. But he doesn't know that. :wink:

OMG I'm running into an issue. In the later part of the book the highlighter is so faded I can't see where the previous people highlighted!! :lmao: I adjusted my lights so I can see it better. :nerd:

VintagePunk said:
When Dis is here, my post count goes through the roof. She's so fast :combust:

And I'm always getting 45 second messages. :angry:

I come fast and hard.

sami0201 said:
OMG I'm running into an issue. In the later part of the book the highlighter is so faded I can't see where the previous people highlighted!! :lmao: I adjusted my lights so I can see it better. :nerd:

NERD ALERT:bonodrum:

:lmao:

sami:heart::drool:

sami0201 said:

I've had that happen too...if it's too dark, I can't see my highlighting. :angry:

:lmao: Bri

My friend's sister is scared of flying so whenever we fly she always tells her sister that her seat is going to be the only one that crashes and has problems. :lmao: Ok you probably have to be there. :reject:

Back
Top Bottom