Bono ....he puts the sex in our sexy Pleba parties

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hug: to everyone.

I'm so jealous Molly! I :heart: Seattle. Its one of the places I want to live in my life. I'm a bit of a gypsy so I tend to move around alot, but we haven't made it to Seattle yet. I :love: Easy Street Records and Dicks Burgers. :drool:

Drea said:

Crocheting Jo - there's no way in hell I would've frogged that much knitting, I'd never get it back in time! :lmao:

Russty :wave:

So guys, any ideas? :wink:

Teach me more about crocheting and knitting so I can tell what the hell Drea is posting about? ;)

Russty Cat said:
:hug: to everyone.

I'm so jealous Molly! I :heart: Seattle. Its one of the places I want to live in my life. I'm a bit of a gypsy so I tend to move around alot, but we haven't made it to Seattle yet. I :love: Easy Street Records and Dicks Burgers. :drool:
omgoodness
i adore easy street!
i go there all the time..
at least every friday as
a dear friend of mine is
the barista on that day!

One of my rock star boyfriends lives in Seattle. He was in Southern Ca for a while, but I heard he has moved back to Seattle. *dreamy sigh* :giggle:

Drea that really sucks! I feel for ya. I would call around to the other shops to see if you could find some more green before you ripped it out again. :(

Molly Bloom said:

omgoodness
i adore easy street!
at least every friday as
a dear friend of mine is
the barista on that day!

Isn't a barista just someone that serves coffee? :wink:

Here, we call them Tim Horton employees. :lol:

Russty Cat said:

Drea that really sucks! I feel for ya. I would call around to the other shops to see if you could find some more green before you ripped it out again. :(

There's no way in hell it's getting ripped out again! :lmao: Go back and take a look at my options, see which one sounds best to you *G*

Molly Bloom said:

omgoodness
i adore easy street!
at least every friday as
a dear friend of mine is
the barista on that day!

Okay now I'm gonna start crying! Which location do you go to? *so jealous* California Street or Mercer I think is the other one?

VintagePunk said:

Isn't a barista just someone that serves coffee? :wink:

Here, we call them Tim Horton employees. :lol:

oooh not always
some are highly trained coffee technicans
she can make a white choccy mocha to
die for!!

Russty Cat said:
One of my rock star boyfriends lives in Seattle. He was in Southern Ca for a while, but I heard he has moved back to Seattle. *dreamy sigh* :giggle:

oohh?
who is that ???

Molly Bloom said:

oooh not always
some are highly trained coffee technicans
she can make a white choccy mocha to
die for!!

So she can squirt certain flavours into a throwaway cup? Good for her! :lol:

Sorry, I just don't buy into the serving coffee as a technical field sort of thing. :wink: :reject:

Well, my computer is finally cooperating now. :)

Seattle is such a wonderful city. :love: I'm probably going to be there in a few weeks to visit my family and one of my best friends.

Molly Bloom said:

oohh?
who is that ???

Mike McCready the guitarist for Pearl Jam

mccready.jpg

:drool: :combust: :faint:

ThoraSEB said:
Well, my computer is finally cooperating now. :)

Seattle is such a wonderful city. :love: I'm probably going to be there in a few weeks to visit my family and one of my best friends.

yay for your comp working!
this is the best time to visit seattle really!!

VintagePunk said:

So she can squirt certain flavours into a throwaway cup? Good for her! :lol:

Sorry, I just don't buy into the serving coffee as a technical field sort of thing. :wink: :reject:

:lmao:

Coffee grounds can be very complicated and dangerous!

hazmat.jpg
fire-hazchem-cleanup.jpg

Back
Top Bottom