Bono has finally given up the earrings!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
thrillme said:

But can Madonna make an arena shake by merely pulling on some wires?

damn! good point.. We still have Tara! and are secret weapon which i wont speak about until pictured..

tpsglick2424 said:
This is soon to be Boob territory! since we got one person down! like i said, it will take a while but it will happen!

please no talk of any instrument...not cool:|

Are you intimidated by Adam's instrument? It is cool, he has some cool basses. The bass is the coolest instrument. Especially that Popmart one. :drool: You know you want to play that one. Even if you do like those smaller guitars with 6 strings. ;)

Oh yeah, the topic, er, yeah, I can see the earring holes.

Adam was probably the first to get his ears pierced and now he's the only one who doesn't wear them.

thrillme said:
Adam was probably the first to get his ears pierced and now he's the only one who doesn't wear them.
Nah, Adam's have never been pierced. His lobes are completely untouched. And if you notice, his earrings in the One video were big, clunky clipons.

~BrightestStar~ said:
The odd placement of their earrings is due to the fact they apparently did it themselves. A la 'Grease' and poor Sandra dee.....

Yep did that to my hubby, nothing like an ice cube, needle and the sound of the needle being forced through..... :huh: he still to this way doesn' know why I pierced his ear so high.....mwahaha

auerswald-1.jpg

auerswald2.jpg

auserwald1.jpg

~BrightestStar~ said:
*snicker*

:angel:

I guess he's picked his favourite member. :cute:

First step of becoming a fully fledged pleban.

Doesn't take long to wear them down....best part is they don't even realise what's happened until it's too late....:macdevil:

thrillme said:

Are you intimidated by Adam's instrument? It is cool, he has some cool basses. The bass is the coolest instrument. Especially that Popmart one. :drool: You know you want to play that one. Even if you do like those smaller guitars with 6 strings. ;)

Oh yeah, the topic, er, yeah, I can see the earring holes.

that's why i posted the popmart bass BUT i do know which other instrument you're talkin about...adam stuffs and tara is all natural!

tpsglick2424 said:

that's why i posted the popmart bass BUT i do know which other instrument you're talkin about...adam stuffs and tara is all natural!

:tsk:

Mind out of the gutter young man. Adam's bass and Edge's guitar are some very well liked instruments round here.

Just what sorta instruments did you think we were talking about? :eyebrow:

this is boob terratory now!
No more moobs (unless you are talking about nicole richie) ZING!

BEAT THIS!!!

paris_hilton030.jpg

ZING!

gluey said:
:scratch: :shifty: wow, didn't take much to confuse tpsglick2424
did it?

Yeah im pretty confused..:confused:
but what im not confused about is that guys are going to take over pleba!

Back
Top Bottom