Bono has finally given up the earrings!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kafrun said:
Yes, nice visual aids.. :drool:

Well then, you'll be glad to know the that it's an entire subsection. It includes step-by-step instructions for various moob-handling techniques - the use of "Grabby Hands" being most effective :yes:

:hmm:* taking notes. Now with the "grabby hand" method do you get more moob in your palm that way?:drool:

Dismantled said:

oh no....he's upset:sad:

would you rather we talk about this!?

or this...

vobkw1.jpg

:drool:

I'll take some of that:drool:

larryfloatinginpoolmd0.jpg

I need a lie down, all this talk of moobs and unfortunately boobs is exhausting this wee pleban.... :drool:

Alright 1 pleban down! 400 more to go!

This is a huge breaking point for us new pleban guys!

Keep it up cameron diaz's twins!

DreamOutLoud13 said:
Hey, there's nothing wrong with boobs, we've all got them!

But this is moob territory :drool:

bonobabyboxhotei0.jpg

:drool:

And were we just talking about Adam's instrument? :combust:

Nope, nothing wrong with boobs but like you say, it's all about MOOBS here, and definately the occasional instrument! :drool:

This is soon to be Boob territory! since we got one person down! like i said, it will take a while but it will happen!

please no talk of any instrument...not cool:|

DreamOutLoud13 said:
^ That was before he ever got them pierced. Bono's earrings didn't show up until about 85.

But Adam's instrument has mysterious power over us womenfolk :drool:

Wow great minds think alike - you answered my question without even knowing it!!

I'd like to know why it was pierced so high up the earlobe - any significance?

Pamela Anderson has breast implants. I'm pretty sure that counts as stuffing :wink:

As for Madonna... I've had more exposure to Madonna's breasts in my life than should be considered healthy. I'm trying to take a break from them for a while :lol:

No stuffing counts as putting in the bra! you can't excape from madonna...or even better

Tara Reid! Yeah what a ya gonna do now!? ha!

Back
Top Bottom