Bono has finally given up the earrings!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Zootlesque said:

You all are either a lot more comfortable with your sexuality or you're all bi, the whole lot of you! :tongue:

:wink:

we are comfortably bi:hmm:

I think just comfortable:wink:

tpsglick2424 said:
dont mock my awesome powers! can some1 tell me where i can post something that says that the guys should take over pleba, because i dont know which forum I should post that states that the guys should take over? :wink:

The guys have already taken over Pleba, they just happen to also be the members of U2.

Hmm, but how would the not-U2 guys takeover? Technical guitar stuff?

Last edited:
Dismantled said:

:tsk:

Kaf...I think this young man needs a moob education.....

bnmj7oy.jpg

*:thud:*

Dismantled said:

:tsk:

Kaf...I think this young man needs a moob education.....
Yes. :tsk:

Zootles - When you get your PLEBAn manual, please turn to section 17: A PLEBAn's Guide To Moobs. It includes all your basics - the definition of moob, how to spot a good moob, the correct way to ogle a moob, and most importantly - the correct way to man-handle a moob when security is not looking :yes:

kafrun said:

Yes. :tsk:

Zootles - When you get your PLEBAn manual, please turn to section 17: A PLEBAn's Guide To Moobs. It includes all your basics - the definition of moob, how to spot a good moob, the correct way to ogle a moob, and most importantly - the correct way to man-handle a moob when security is not looking :yes:

*Plans to have degree by December:nerd:

:drool: man handling moobs

Yes, nice visual aids.. :drool:

Carmelu2fan said:

*Plans to have degree by December:nerd:

:drool: man handling moobs
Well then, you'll be glad to know the that it's an entire subsection. It includes step-by-step instructions for various moob-handling techniques - the use of "Grabby Hands" being most effective :yes:

kafrun said:
Yes, nice visual aids.. :drool:

Well then, you'll be glad to know the that it's an entire subsection. It includes step-by-step instructions for various moob-handling techniques - the use of "Grabby Hands" being most effective :yes:

Hmm, I feel the subtle approach works better, stumble, get caught and well you can figure out the rest.

thrillme said:

Hmm, I feel the subtle approach works better, stumble, get caught and well you can figure out the rest.
Yes, that approach is illustrated too :wink: It really depends on the situation and the band member involved :hmm:

Thrillme - Do any of these models come with bass player attached? :drool:

kafrun said:

Yes, that approach is illustrated too :wink: It really depends on the situation and the band member involved :hmm:

Thrillme - Do any of these models come with bass player attached? :drool:

If so I'd plunk down the $4000! Show me how to do those killer slides on them.

"Visa, I need an extension"

;)

Back
Top Bottom