Bono has finally given up the earrings!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm so happy to have brought some new friends over for the PLEBAns to play with.
grumpyhug.gif

dont mock my awesome powers! can some1 tell me where i can post something that says that the guys should take over pleba, because i dont know which forum I should post that states that the guys should take over? :wink:

tpsglick2424 said:
dont mock my awesome powers! can some1 tell me where i can post something that says that the guys should take over pleba, because i dont know which forum I should post that states that the guys should take over? :wink:

you'll all have to get over your Moobphobia before you take over Pleba:lol:

tpsglick2424 said:

How 'bout nowhere :wink:

Zootlesque said:
I have no interest in dominating a place that has pics of Edge's bum and Larry's moobs! :no: :yikes:

it's ok..you can say that in front of the guys...but your're secret is safe with us girls:wink:

Dismantled said:

you'll all have to get over your Moobphobia before you take over Pleba:lol:

:yikes:

Zootlesque

I have no interest in dominating a place that has pics of Edge's bum and Larry's moobs!

Ok then we can change that and post pics of their wives!

I have a dream!

Where men can rule pleba!

i have a dream!

that isnt going to happen because Sicy says so..:sigh:

tpsglick2424 said:

I guess now my plan is ruined since there isnt a forum that says "nowhere" :sad:

oh it's there:wink: why don't you go find it....:lol:you have to look reeeeeal hard.

Back
Top Bottom