Bono has a motorcycle??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
has anyone seen the larry bike safety commercial from the late 80s? i saw it once on mtv and then it was gone. can't find it on youtube either. i think he is drumming and then hits a light bulb with a drum stick and it shatters. black and white.

LostAtMoon said:
^^If memory doesn’t fail me, I think that picture was taken in February 2002 when Bono met with Bill Gates because of Data. They were together at the World Economic Forum in New York.:)

So he decided to take some politician's scooter for a joyride? :wink:

kimby said:

Those Roman soldiers *did* get around... :wink:

To show you some of the wonders of cross-cultural contact, my mother's family is from Sicily yet their family name was Ruffolo ("the red haired ones").

It always struck me how a family from Sicily had a surname which indicated that somewhere in their geneaology they were named after their red-haired ancestors!

So I'm claiming that I must have Celtic origins in me - my hair IS strawberry blonde. :sexywink:

bonocomet said:
He looks pretty good in a Harley shirt anyways...

bonoharleyguh.jpg

:drool: :drool: :drool:

running to Gif thread:bump: :rockon: :dancing:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!

the pic just above!! Larry and Bono look amazingly SOOOOOOOO good!

gawddam!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you! :drool: I have never seen that pic before, and I always loved a young Bono. Or rather PoPBono. (Is that pic PoP era?)

thank you THANK YOU!

:kiss:

hehe, actually, years and years ago, when I was in Killiney (yes, don't ya wanna try? :D) - I remember a guy who looked so like Bono, riding past me on a motorbike. And so I used to wonder, was it him.

?

I think that photo is actually very early Achtung Baby era, maybe somewhere between Joshua Tree and AB. It looks like Bono has cut his hair in the pic, but it's hard to see for sure. I've always wanted to know when exactly the pic was taken.

it is :yes: the Harley shirt Bono is wearing hasn't been seen after the 80s... so it must be around that era :yes: Larry is wearing the same jeans as on Rattle and hum

Back
Top Bottom